Notifications
Clear all

WL Application

Jacob
(@jacob)
Eminent Member

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Full English 🙂

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I love roleplay and unturned and I want to meet more people in the RP community and have a main server to play on.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, I have played on like 50% of the RP servers and most of them I enjoyed. I had an RP server of my own for a while but I couldn't get many players so it shut down.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Before everything went to hell, I was a teacher. I was not the nicest teacher but I made sure kids learned what the needed to learn. I had a wife who died in the beginning and I had to give mercy to her and let her rest in peace. I survived for as long as I could and I am now here surviving this very day. I have killed 741 of the infected and 3 people. The people I killed deserved what thy deserved, they murdered women, children, and working men in a community I was in. After the attacks I ended up on my own and I do what I have to do to survive for now on.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093718571/

Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2017 12:11 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Could you please write a more detailed story? I fail to understand how you gave 'mercy' to your dead wife, and killed 700 infected as you were just a teacher. "After the attacks.." what attacks?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2017 6:33 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

By "Mercy" he means that he shot her so she wouldn't turn. If you're going to be a teacher, might I ask what subject you had taught? I believe it can provide interesting roleplay opportunities as it did with my last whitelist character who was a history teacher! More detail and realism please.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2017 2:25 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

I think she was already dead when he gave her mercy " I had a wife who died in the beginning and I had to give mercy to her"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2017 2:44 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I'm pretty sure it stems from this one really, really, really, bad T.V show called "Z Nation" where they refer to shooting people before they turn as "Mercy" because you don't have to be alive to give Mercy. Once you die, it's only time before you turn so you're essentially shooting a dead body so it doesn't rise and eat you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2017 3:02 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

Hello Swifty. Given you were banned for KOS before, your chance at WL is gone. Im sorry to tell you.

Denied.

Regards, Fisher

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2017 5:31 pm
Share: