TPG
 TPG
(@tpg)

How old are you?:

I'm 18.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Yes I am, I live in the UK.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I've been roleplaying around different MTA servers, owned my own MTA roleplay server and so on. I started roleplaying in 2011 with my friend FlyingKitty who is now a known Youtuber, we roleplayed on LSRP, moved on to Arma 2 roleplay servers and then to MTA. Whitelisted roleplay communities are generally more mature and there's less of those trolls around, I like serious servers which are tightly regulated and keep to their rules - Yes I'm a conservative. That's pretty much it.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes indeed, I do.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Oh yes, a lot of experience.
Often known as TPG or TPGRed112, I've been apart of Los Santos Roleplay on GTA:SA for two years, moved onto Arma 2 roleplay servers where I did quite a bit of shooting and looting - loved it. Made my serious RP breakthrough in MTA:SA, a modded version of GTA:SA where I became a members, supporter, moderator, Faction Team member/leader, Mapping Team member and supervisor, lead admin and eventually made my own server. Had a lot of managerial positions and quit after it all got too easy. Came here to check the server out and have some quality fun - chaos is here.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Norman Aleksandrovich is a reckless 22 year old man who's still living in his wicked dreams. A fairly fortunate immigrant from Norway, loaded with his daddy's cash was enjoying his luxurious life in the centre of this city - before the outbreak happened. Almost everyone ran for their lives, trying to hide from what humanity has become, but Norman was different - he knew that now he could step out of his daddy's shadow and create something himself. The spoiled drug-dealer realised he could use the situation to his advantage, now doing favours for items such as weapons, food and medicine.

During his time on his wicked and nasty place called Earth, Norman made little to no connections and mostly stayed to himself until he met Mikael - an Italian tourist who was caught in the nasty conflict. Looting, robbing, cannibalism - everything that was illegal once became "legal" for them now - a true paradise for the demons inside you. This is their motivator - blood, blood and more blood - they stop at nothing and will do anything to get what they want, how they want it and when they want it.

Time went by, it's been four years. Norman set up a shop, outskirts of the main city, the exact location is unknown and there are rumours that he's planning the next big move. Now 26, Norman and his friend Mikael are looking to set up a plan and take over a large chunk of land to create their own community filled with anarchists who only care about power and loyality. Rest of the story is to be determined.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/NormanNacho/

Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2018 4:00 pm
Share: