Clear all

[Solved] WL application - MajlOo

MajlOo
(@majloo)
Eminent Member

Nickname: MajlOo

Age18

Speaking in English:

I can do it, I was talking with my friend from USA.. There are still some words I wont understand, but I will learn them quickly.

Why I want join WL RP community:

Public RP servers aren't that good, there isn't all time RPing, and there can join anyone, KOS are here etc.

Microphone:

I don't have headset one. I have low cost studio mic, which isn't best, but is far better then headset mic.

RolePlay experiences:

I played like 250+ hours on MTA:SA (full time RP)

GTA SA MP, like 400+ hours (half time RP, it's SAMP..)

Unturned, like 80+ hours (full time RP)

And there: King arthur's gold, Minecraft, Terraria, Starbound, kinda Stronghold Kingdoms & I loved RP in StarMade(the space)..

Character background:

Before infection, I used to work with my father around cars, repairs, tuning, painting etc. But that wasn't for me, I got bored in it, but I liked painting on cars. In free times I played airsoft with friends and others. I really enjoyed exploring abandoned places and buildings. Listening to music, painting graffiti on paper and sometimes tag my name somewhere on wall. With my crew, I made texts for rap, drink alcohol but rarely got drunken. I love when is girl with me or around me, specially, when she's doing something, what grills don't do much. Like riding BMX or playing PC games. I really love that.. So much I found one, and we were together..

After Infection, my father got infected, I had to kill him, hardly, he is my family. And my girlfriend, well, I don't know if she's still alive, but I am finding her. That's why I never stay at one place too long. Do you know, how I told you about how much I like exploring abandoned places? Well, now it's all abandoned, and I also like scavenging too. I leaved other people, I can't trust them anymore. And my trust it's hard to gain, maybe it's easier in dangerous events. Through time I started to like killing infected people, walkers I call them, people without soul.. Maybe, that's why I am calling my self 'WALker StalKER' or just WAL-KER. Just take a time, and thing about that, how I call my self, you may know, it's.. magical? hmm. I may stay still, it's long time from my walk. I wanna run nice place and create group of other people like me, other Walker Stalkers.

Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2018 10:06 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

I like the format and the story, But there is alot missing like name age behavior

and etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2018 6:54 pm
MajlOo
(@majloo)
Eminent Member

I can't edit it anymore.. Then, I put it there(Sorry, I kinda have forgotten that):

Character name: Milo 'MajlOo' Hartz

Character age: 18

Birthday: January 2000

Occupation/Heritage: Born in Washington, lived in Washington.

Former Job/Profession: Car mechanic and other jobs around car

+Steam account:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/doocz/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/03/2018 8:13 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Denied Seems a little rushed, try and structure better and go in to greater detail.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/04/2018 2:31 pm
Share: