Notifications
Clear all

Whitelisted Server Application | MythicTy

MythicTy
(@mythicty)

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I am English.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I enjoy roleplaying in apocalyptic as I find it immersive, and I have yet to find a good server other than these servers, and I feel the whitelist will make it better. I also have 491 hours on Unturned at the time of writing this.

Do you have a working microphone? : Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? : Yes, playing on multiple servers. 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Previously a PMC (Private Military Contractor), when the outbreak happened Ty found that the best way to survive was on his own. Ty doesn't hang around with people but will do work for the highest bidder; if not morally wrong. The higher the price, the more morally wrong things he'll do. You gotta look out for yourself out in these parts. Even though he doesn't like people, he'll still do what's right to protect those who need it. He is comparable to a lone wanderer or a nomad, with no home and no ties to anyone.

Steam profile URL: MythicTy

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 5:01 pm
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

Don't spam applications you are making it worse for yourself.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 5:06 pm
Share: