[Solved] Whitelist Application | milkshakehd |

milkshakehd
(@milkshakehd)
New Member Customer

=milkshakehd's whitelist application=

Name: Kyle (milkshakehd)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49285511

Steam Profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058836750

____________________________________________________________________________________

General Questions

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, I am fluent. (From the USA)

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I find it hard to join servers that have a mature player base, and admins who are benevolent. I want a community who I can be serious with, yet enjoy myself at the same time.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?: Yes, I have! I was a moderator in DarkRP, a popular role-play game-mode in GMod. I was in charge of moderately populated server at the time. I've also had experience with games such as Blockland, and other Unturned servers that incorporated role play. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Background

Name: Jonathan "Chef" Leer

Date of Birth: June 8th, 1972 (06-08-72)

Place of Birth: Ottawa, Canada

Nationality: Canada (1972 - 1996) -> United States of America (1996-)

Height: 6"3 (1.90 meters)

Background Story

Born to Dee Vanessa Leer, and Edward Frank Leer on June 8th, 1972. Jonathan was a very law-abiding individual, who had a sense of morality and justice ever since he could walk on his two feet. He appalled the rambunctious tendencies of children his age, and led a quiet and reserved lifestyle with his mother and father for the former half of his childhood. Jonathan's mother, Dee, worked as nurse at a local hospital near Jonathan's neighborhood. His father, Edward, or as most called him "Eddy" worked as a lawyer, and was known locally as the best around. During Jonathan's adolescence, he was fascinated by tinkering, and mechanical construction. These skills greatly contributed to his overall knowledge of small mechanical items, and hardware. When he turned 18, he graduated high school and attended the University of Ottawa to pursue a career in mechanical engineering, which he achieved in 1994. After graduating with a bachelor's degree in Canada, he moved to Ingham County, Michigan to achieve a better dream for himself. He could not find a job in engineering, and he turned to law enforcement instead, quickly a top sheriff recruited in the Michigan State Police. As an avid hiker, and a outdoors person, he loved to travel the world. He traveled to Yaroslavl, Russia for a hiking trip by himself, when the infamous apocalypse hit the region hard.

Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2018 5:46 am
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member
  • Good job on kinda copying mine format 

Good luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 7:32 am
milkshakehd
(@milkshakehd)
New Member Customer

Aha, I am sorry. I liked your format a lot, as it was professional and giving, and I give all credit to you for the format. I added a little twist to mine!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2018 6:36 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

This is short but sweet. Good and coherent writing and almost all you could need to know about that character. This is accepted. I will link the rules, and so you know we have low tolerance for rule breakers. Also read Opti's guide to roleplay so you know what standards we have.

Rules:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1/

Opti's Guide to Roleplay:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 7:29 pm
milkshakehd reacted
Share: