Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist Application For Unturned!

ShardTKP
(@shardtkp)
Active Member Customer

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:Because I watched Nylex youtube videos and he expired
me to want to roleplay on this server and I love to roleplay because it awesome and I injoy it quite a lot!

Do you have a working microphone?:yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):yes and I roleplay on five
m and I also roleplay on arma 3 and on d&d and I know how roleplay works out I was on a highly strickt roleplay
server but it got shut down cant remember the name of it but on the Island on arma 3 I was roleplaying as a good
guy I was going to Island to kill a lot of zombies but are boat got sunk and I ended up on there iland and that
how I beguan to roleplay on there iland! There island dose not have zombies are anything!

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and
what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Well I am in a helicopter flying home to see
my family and we was randomly shot down I some how survived the crash and I am knocked out on the ground. and my
person is a good guy he dose not know what is going on yet until he wakes up and finds out what is going on and
what is on the island with him he dose not know anything and he cant remember were he is from and he also cant
remember his name are how old he is! He has fully lost his memory.

Steam profile URL:76561198202578092

Signed by 503|ShardTKP steam name Discord name ShardTKP #4666

Topic starter Posted : 23/03/2018 4:52 am
ShardTKP
(@shardtkp)
Active Member Customer

sorry for posting it 4 times it said error for me and didnt let me know it went throw!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/03/2018 7:52 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Lot's of spelling mistakes, a bit too short story and you don't get to know alot of him before it happend.

Sadly an - Reputation

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/03/2018 9:32 am
ShardTKP
(@shardtkp)
Active Member Customer

yea I know there are spelling mistakes I suck with English I have all ways sucked at it with typing it I never had a good luck with English do you want me to change my story of how I came to be on the Island? are is that fine? all I need to do is change spelling?  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/03/2018 9:41 pm
Leni Smith
(@leni-smith)
Eminent Member

Um... this is another application, which will be denied.

Spelling mistakes, Backstory doesn't make any sense. We don't know anything about your character. Name? Personality? Flaws? Skills? 

Make better application, and then reupload. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2018 12:59 am
ShardTKP
(@shardtkp)
Active Member Customer

no this is not another application this is the one i was told to keep and change some stuff to it because your stuff copped my application to make 4 of them! so you cant blame me for that!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/03/2018 4:21 am
ShardTKP
(@shardtkp)
Active Member Customer

but I can do this though fix my stuff that I did wrong and I will keep this one so if you like Leni smith you can delete the other ones this one I'm keeping because I'm typing on it!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/03/2018 4:26 am
Share: