Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist Application DG Noah

DG Noah
(@dg-noah)
How old are you?: 14
Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes
Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:(I want to join a nice and realistic roleplay experience, also a fun one for my series i could be starting in, a while towards this month)   
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do, i've got a hyperx cloud mic
Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?: Yes i've got 997+ hours on Gmod and 3k+ hours back on minecraft

Character Background:
Steve was a very smart kid growing up, he would not make stupid choices such as take the smallest piece of bacon, or beat the **** out of his brother because Steve's brother took the first shot at the mannequin, when Steve was older thirteen or fourteen years old he would make the worst choice of his life shooting his farther that had beaten his mother ever since Steve was a little one. Steve had never talked about the shooting since, but he had a new life over in a new country, he had a chance to be a kind, loving, rich, person, again he could make his dreams come a reality

Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2018 8:57 am
Share: