Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Whitelist Application: Connor Redwood

Skiezo
(@billy)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 19

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, somewhat.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I love serious rp I have been trying to find some but I just get run over by a car or get shot in the head for no particulair reason whilst being new in the game server. I always noted that there was no lore to roleplay on and that people never really roleplayed, until I came across this whitesever application which I immediately wanted to fill in because I'd like to join very much.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I prefer talking  for roleplay circumstances and typing for OOC, but I can do both.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, I roleplayed for five years on retro hotels. I did tons of different roleplay concepts, from the walking dead, star wars, naruto, world war II, new york life style, and more concepts. I've had my own roleplays on the hotel with a lot of people joining and having fun. I was, and still am very respected in our community there but most of my friends I have been roleplaying with have grown older and left behind the hotel thats why I search other games for some roleplay. 

I've had two zombie roleplays of my own with structure; how to get weapons etc. 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Background and Early life

"You've got luck stardust, I advise you use it well."

- Connor teaching his sister a lesson

Connor was born on September 4, 25 years prior to the apocalypse and grew up in Texas alongside his younger sister Ana. Connor raised Ana through their childhood, to which the pair heavily struggled with.

Not much is known regarding Connor's early childhood. He once mentioned he aspired to become a detective, however, Connor never got the chance to attend college because of his and his sisters struggling situation. His father was an highly respected commando in the US military, but died during an operation two months before Connor's birth, this event led his mother to drink away her sorrow with alcohol and pretty much driving her in a pretty isolated position.

In his adult years, Connor worked as a motorcycle mechanic, a chance given by a former colleague of his father since Connor never finished school. He would also often deliver mail in the weekends as a side job. He provided half of his income for his sister to attend college and continued to look after his mother.

The Outbreak

"I don't know what the hell this is, but one thing I do know? I'm sure as hell not becoming whatever 'that' is."

Four years later, after his sisters graduation from college, Connor was invited to her wedding. In which after, there was less contact between the brother and sister but they would frequently spend quality time together. In the days leading to the outbreak Connor was given a baseball hat by his sister for his birthday. However his sister and her husband led to be one of many harmed by the infection. 

Connor escaped town with his mother, who relied heavily on medicine. In her last days she would confront Connor about their entire lives, and how she regretted to have never really stood up for him and his younger sister, Connor remained silent as his mother sought for forgiveness, which he gave seconds before her death in their empty car on the road.

Connor burried his mother on the side road and left the empty vehicle, unshaved and uncleaned he wandered days through the forest only to come across a town and get surprised by the infected, he would then realize the danger he was really in, and continued to survive the best he thought he could and eventually figure out what had happened to the world.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144537157/

Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2018 4:00 pm
Skiezo
(@billy)
Active Member Customer

R

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2018 7:11 pm
Skiezo
(@billy)
Active Member Customer

( I wanted to add the personality for my character in all this, but it was not until I posted it that I got a message I don't have the permission so .. I'm typing it all over again in a reaction post 🙁 )

Personality

"I'm not the devil, but I ain't the fucking fairy tailor to tell you this is gonna end just fine."

- Connors last words before pulling the trigger on a hostile human survivor

Described as being in his late 20's, Connor knows what the world looked like before it was devastated. Over time, he has begun to become less bound by morality and more driven by doing whatever is necessary to survive. Connor has been described as a "violent thug, a brutal killer, and a torturer." He is shown to be able to kill his enemies with noteworthy brutality, earning his infamous reputation to those he encounters. And sometimes recalled as  "the crazy man."

During the aftermath of the epidemic that struck the country, he has resorted to working in market dealings and retrieves items for people from dangerous locations for the right price. Because of this, he has accumulated valuable knowledge in regards to surviving the post-apocalyptic environment.

After the death of his beloved sister Ana, Connor has become more broody and damaged. His personality becomes darker and apathetic. Connor rarely shows signs of happiness and often cynical. Some people noted that Connor has stained his hands with innocent blood when he reveals to innocent survivors that he has been working "on both sides", thus having the knowledge about hunters hunting survivors therefor able to anticpate an ambush.

This dark past likely contributed to his experience as a hardened survivalist.

OOC: I'm willing to buy and set-up a custom kit to roleplay my character correctly with the right tools if I were to be accepted in the server roleplay.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2018 7:29 pm
Skiezo
(@billy)
Active Member Customer

Bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2018 11:04 pm
Skiezo
(@billy)
Active Member Customer

Bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2018 3:08 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I have a little apprehension accepting you because I don't want you to talk around the server telling people "To drop all of their gear.". I hope you know how to do actual robber rp (I.E asking for their bag and whatever items are visibly on them, not their pants and shirt unless you're gay.). Anyway I'm willing to accept this but I hope you know that we have no tolerance for rule breakers and benders. You will have to lose the public server mindset to play here! This accepted however make sure you read the rules and Opti's guide to Roleplay to understand the rules and the quality roleplay we expect from you on this server!.

Opti's Guide to Roleplay:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

Rules:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2018 6:32 pm
Skiezo
(@billy)
Active Member Customer

I totally understand, its all about realism as much as it can get. I will do my best 🙂

My character also doesn't robb survivors for that matter.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/03/2018 6:37 pm
Share: