Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Whitelist Application by hunter1k [Revision]

hunter1k
(@hunter1k)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?: 14 years of age, turning 15 in a month and a half.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, English is my first language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would love to be a part of a down to earth, hardcore roleplay experience. I love to roleplay and I would feel at home being around others that do aswell.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes I do

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Yes! I have played around 150 hours of Arma 3 Altis Life and around 50 hours of Grant Theft Auto V roleplaying server experiences. I also have put in more hours than I can count on roleplaying servers and games on ROBLOX when I was younger.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Logan Hightchew, a 23 year old college student, born on September 14, 1994

He grew up in Colorado with a family of four, his mom, dad, and older brother. His family was tight knit and had each others backs. He had grown up with his dad showing him how to hunt and shoot, he enjoyed this, I was very optimistic about life, you could say I was good at fixing things, and talking to people, I was very persuasive, but when someone or something gets in my way it makes me anxious and wanting to get it over with. 

My brother had graduated from his high school at the Academy and left to Seattle for a music deal so it was just me and my parents. I decided once I had gotten into high school I was going to strive to attend college. I had wrestled throughout my high school career and was a state placer. I had graduated as an honor student and was invited to attend the University of Wyoming (Go Cowboys!) when I was 19 years old just out of high school. I had just got into my dormitory and decided to turn on the local news, it was showing rumors of a disease spreading in our neighbors to the north. I had went on my laptop and decided to look into this further. It had said that there was rabid men and women spreading after getting sick.

My family was having a trip to Russia to celebrate and I had driven back to Colorado and we took our flight on July 6th, 2014. We were going to travel around all of Russia and its surrounding countries for two weeks before returning home. The morning of July 7th, 2014, Russian news networks were showing that Canada was hit with a rapid spreading disease. My parents and I decided to go and get some breakfast at a small family run restaurant outside of our living quarters.  We came home and were going to begin packing out bags to head towards Moscow from Kursk to continue our trip. While we were packing an alert came across the screen showing that Moscow was being overrun by the infection in Canada. My parents and I knew it was not going to be a smart choice to move towards the center of the epidemic. We finished our packing and paid our bills for the time we stayed. I had pulled out our map and saw that Belegrod another Russian town was further away from the center of the epidemic. I told them to take the main road and not stop for anyone as I was fearing for our lives. We drove weaving in and out of oncoming lanes to speed up our trip.

On July 8th, 2014, Belegrod was just being reached by the disease and I began to not have a positive outlook on life thinking that I was going to lose it all... but this feeling pushed me to keep trying to survive. The Belegrod military and police had closed off the main roads. My father had gotten sick along the way and we thought it could be the disease. He told us "Leave me here, I love you son.." and I was destroyed but knew I had to fight for him. I told my mother to get the keys but she told me that she was not going to leave my fathers side. I had to make a decision on staying or leaving. I grabbed the keys and told them I loved them. I grabbed cash and my bags and loaded up the car. I arrived at the nearest gas station and payed and filled up 3 gas cans and my gas tank. I secured them in the trunk of our 4 seater. I was well on my way out of Russia...

I drove our small 4 seater down the main highway and got through the outer checkpoint. I had forgotten the map, I decided to keep on the main road. This main road led 3 hours down a path to a border with multiple armed military members. I drove up and was stopped with rifles trained on me and my vehicle. They asked if I had a passport or if I had been bitten. I replied to them exchanging my credentials and I was checked for any marks. They told me they were not allowed to let any more people inside the country. I asked him what country this was bordering and he responded with Ukraine. I was told to turn back and to find another place to go. I turned around and turn off onto a dirt trail about two miles out from Ukraine's border and it had taken me to a shoreline 7 hours later.

At the shoreline a man and a woman with two other men were loading up a medium sized boat to flee off land. I quickly stopped my vehicle and ran to get their attention. I got the man to notice me and I asked him for some help. He had a handgun on him and some sort of military fatigues. He said that I could come on if I could get what I needed on in 5 minutes. I sprinted to my vehicle and opened the trunk. I grabbed a spare set of clothing and a two gas cans. I brought the gas cans to the boat and sat them down along with my clothing. I then ran back and grabbed two water bottles and a handful of snacks, I stuffed them inside my pockets hiding them because of selfishness. I shut and locked my car and hid the keys. I got on the boat and we fled offshore.

I asked the man where we were headed. He told me Chernarus a hopeful safe haven from this epidemic. I asked how far off it was and he responded to me saying his GPS said 12 miles. I asked him what the fatigues were for and he said he is with a group called the Coalition. I was surprised to hear of this unknown militia to me. I layed back and rested till I was woken up by sound of a gunshot. We were nearing Chernarus as I could see land in the distance. I sprung up and asked what the gunshot was and their was a dead woman on the ground. She had been infected. This led me to believe that Chernarus was not going to be as safe as I had thought.

Upon arriving at Chernarus I ran onshore and their were multiple military members greeting us for treatment and safety. I woke up on October 8th, 2014 to multiple screams inside of Chernogorsk. I saw men and women running with the diseased chasing after. After seeing what these infected people look like.. my mind raced and I thought of zombies or undead creatures. I decided to get out of my living quarters and look outside. There was a military member running after one of the survivors, he looked infected to me. He looked at me and his focus and attention was locked onto me. I backed up as he sprinted. "Fight or Flight" I said to myself. I charged into the infected man and clamped his jaw down as tight as I could and began choking him out in a rear naked choke. The infected man had gone silent so I reached for his pistol on his waist and unholstered it taking a magazine from his tactical vest. I stuffed into near my abdomen after making sure it was on safety. I began to run away from Chernogorsk. I moved towards the treeline as it provided more cover. I had my big jacket on lucky it was a brown one. 

I had been running for at least an hour taking short rests. I decided to pull out one of my water bottles and drink some for hydration and to quench my thirst. I had neared Balota. I decided to go to one of the outer homes and look for any items. I jiggled the door handle, it was locked. I readied my foot and kicked it. No budge. I kicked it again. No budge. I kicked it again. The door swung right open. I entered the home and I saw a family huddled in their kitchen. I was shocked to see them. The man was spouting words off in a different language. I pulled the gun out of my center waist and pointed it at them. I began yelling telling them to show me where their food and water was. The man did not understand me so I hesitated. I pulled the trigger firing a round to the side of them. The man got quiet. I looked for a pantry and through cabinets. I found a half drank gallon of water and some dried up cat food. I apologized and was very pissed that I wasted my ammunition. I exited their home.

I decided to flee towards the forest to try and find some sorts of shelter for myself. I was walking up a steep mountain and I had seen a man near a compound. Moving slowly and he seemed to be confused. I moved a bit closer. He was infected. His eyes were rolled into the back of his head. I knelt down as I slipped inside of the garage. I found a rusty metal pipe. I picked it up and snuck behind the infected and I slammed it onto his skull. I proceeded to beat him to assure my safety. I moved into the compound. I opened the thick wood door and closed it shut. I looked around seeing empty beer cans and bottles. The kitchen was wiped clean looked brand new. I walked up the stairs as they creaked below me. I opened the bathroom doors. Pill bottles empty with a few left. Antibiotics and one empty "Oxy-Codone" pill bottle it read. I found a 12 gauge shotgun with a box of shells. The room had an empty bed with barred windows top to bottom. I questioned myself about the person I just killed. "Would he have been a infected man or on drugs..?" I went out and checked his body, he had a wallet on him, military ID along with 34$ cash. I check over his body and looked for any bite marks or gashes. None just to severe blows to his head. I went back inside leaving his body there. I locked the doors and moved furniture in front of them. I began to scavenge the residence. I found a fully stocked pantry with canned food and preserved food. I hit the jackpot.

I settled down here for a good while whilst the infection spread. I recollected the memories of my family and that i'm going to make it through this for them. I examined through his clothing and he had some clothing that fit me. He had a rucksack in his room. I packed it full of food and water and the box of 12 guage shells. I set out to go look for fellow survivors. I exited the home and was on my way.

I went down to Zelenogorsk and was on my way into the outskirts. I heard a small rustle and I turned to my left. Two armed men came out and told me to get on the dirt in English. One grabbed me from behind and put zipties on my wrists and feet. I had a cloth sack drawn over my head. They frisked me and confiscated all my items. I was drug towards where I had walked from and hear a vehicle coming. The men lifted me and sat me into the back of a truck bed. I yelled and they took a rag and shoved it into my mouth. I woke up inside a room with restraints on. I was inside a basement hooked to a water heater. I made noise and I hear the door open. A man walked down the stairs and greeted me. "Ey, mate" he said. I stayed silent. I was told that I would be let go after I was tested for infection. I was drugged and from their it was a blur.

I woke up not knowing when it was as I had lost track of time. I had no idea where I was. I was clothed with my rucksack and my pistol. I had my 12 gauge stolen along with some of my food and drink. I didn't know where I was and I still don't.

I had been on the move for a while now. At least a good 3 months. I met a man with a watch he had said it was December 14th, 2017. He seemed friendly and told me his name. Jacob Shownday a prior school teacher. He was quite kind but we split ways after a few weeks. I had found a watch while we were traveling together. I had seen on a destroyed vehicle a message. It read "There is a camp up north go now!" I did not trust that there was a camp to the North but I tried anyway. Another long day of walking later. It is February 12 my watch says.

Its been 3 days since the last time my watch has changed time. I had decided to get rid of it. My legs were sore, I saw a man walking towards me. He waved at me and I pulled out my gun. I was out of food and water. He began to turn and run away from me. I fired 3 rounds and 1 hit his left thigh, he fell over. I moved closer with my gun trained on him. He begged and I shot him in the skull. I pulled off his pack and he had enough empty bottles of water. A small canteen was attached to his pack. I unscrewed the top and took a sip. "Water!" I began to drink. I then heard growing louder and louder groans. The bullets attracted attention of zombies. I ran as fast as I could unhooking the canteen. 

I escaped the infected by a hair. "I am lucky to be where I am now" I say.

-

Steam profile URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115891814/

Thank you for reading! 

- hunter1k

Topic starter Posted : 25/03/2018 4:44 am
hunter1k
(@hunter1k)
Eminent Member Customer

bumpy spadumpy

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/03/2018 5:43 pm
hunter1k
(@hunter1k)
Eminent Member Customer

b u m p   a g a i n  🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2018 4:00 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Ima give ma Uncle Rakeesh a +rep! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2018 5:03 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Accepted. I really don't have anymore to say, however before you read you've got to read the rules and Opti's guide to roleplay!

Rules:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1/

Opti's Guide to Roleplay:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2018 6:14 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

User has been Banned from the Whitelist server for 'learning how to fly' ingame as well as offline raiding. A good tip:

If you're going to offline raid someone, don't set up a house right next to them and fill the chests with everything you stole...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2018 3:48 pm
Share: