Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist Application

qwertyop40
(@qwertyop40)

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes unfortunately i am very british.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: i feel like it is just a nice thing to do with my time i really enjoy rp and have played on many whitelisted rp servers before and prefer the experience immensely to the more lax side of the unturned rp coin in short as i am starting too see that i may be rambling i just prefer the whitelisted experience to the non whitelisted one. (i am aware i sound a bit too formal but i like to be for applications)

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): as i mentioned in my reason for joining i have and it was very enjoyable but my experience with the public rp side of unturned is less enjoyable to say the least mostly because of the trolling.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

my character is a simple teenager from the shitstain uk as he puts it he was on holiday in chernarus when his mother fell ill with the virus being the pathetic twat he was he ran away and stayed with his uncle who lived in a cabin not far outside the city limits in a quiet woodland during the main event of the outbreak he was completely oblivious to the events due to the fact his uncle didn't own a tv until one day almost a week into the chaos 4 men arrived at the cabin threatening his uncle with guns while he hid in a closet he couldn't see much but unfortunately he could hear what was happening he watched as the men brutally beat his uncle to death shouting abuse at him all the while trashing his front room taking anything worth anything and then left traumatized my character stays in the house until he is ready to leave the house and he somehow survives until present day.

steam URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198268203880/

i apologise to whoever has to read all this i got carried away and i am aware of how formal this is but i like to write i hope you feel me "worthy" of a place in your server.

Topic starter Posted : 15/08/2018 4:58 pm
Share: