Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist Application

ToastWithaY
(@toastwithay)
Eminent Member

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I dont like servers where you get killed exactly on site what ever you have and also normal vanilla servers are just too boring for my liking and the mods to these servers look appealing.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Not really but if writing storeys in classes count then yes. I love writing storeys and i think im quite good at them. If thats an answer

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

CodeName: Toasty. . . 

A former ex-marine turned to marine engineer, building designs for new guns and vehicles the army could use to kill many he did well for himself with his vast knowledge of metals and engineering. Settling down in a small house off the coast and in a small suburb life was great although it didn't seem that being reports and storeys of a nuclear outbreak of green skinned zombies, caught in the middle preparing his house boarding windows gathering supplies and getting out his old marine pistol to stay safe, slowly driving him insane he decided to suit up and get the hell out of there. Now up to survival skills he learnt in marine camp putting them to the test to fight hunger thirst and the undead that threatened him every day of his life now wanting to start life anew and wanting to find allies to fight with him.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/ToastWithaY/

Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2018 9:48 pm
Procrast
(@procrast)
Eminent Member Customer

Im pretty sure its going to be an auto deny because they only accept military apps that are very good

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2018 7:31 am
Share: