Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Whitelist Application

CrusaderCraig
(@craigthecrusader)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 15 years of age.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Only speak English.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would love to join this community because I want to enjoy a real roleplay experience rather than an attempt to roleplay in an open server full of children, trolls and minges.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes and I will happily use it to interact with my fellow roleplayers.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I tried to roleplay many of times on the Pandahut RP servers as a police officer and at one point I successfully had a character with no deaths for a full week, I currently roleplay on the non-whitelisted chenarus server as the character I wish to port over.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: 

My character goes by the simple name of Craig Knight Jr. named after his father of the same career.  Craig always aspired to be a blacksmith like is father or a field medic like his active-duty mother.  Growing up in the small town of Summerville, South Carolina, he tended to get a lot of sun.  When he was a child he enjoyed playing knights or building castles out of Legos.  One day he saw his father working in the garage on a sword made from salvaged lawnmower blades, from that point forward he knew he wanted to follow his father’s footsteps. 

Unfortunately for Craig, one day men in a dark olive jeep rolled up to his drive-way.  His father answered the door in his dirtied apron and was met with a face of sorrow, after the exchange of words between Craig’s father and the uniformed men, Craig’s father closed the door and fell unto the couch with a emotionless look.  When Craig asked what the men had said, his father simply replied “You’re mother was killed in a attack by Taliban insurgents.”  This sent Craig and his father into a deep depression.  His father took up drinking and Craig spent most of his time alone in the garage.  After another six years, Craig’s 18th birthday fell upon the Knight household and he was given ownership of his fathers shop, “Makeshift Medieval”

He traveled from his childhood home to Chenarus at the age 19 to start a new life.  Sadly for him and the rest of the world,  times of peace and serenity have come to an end.  He now wanders the death filled place known as Chenarus looking for friends and newfound family to withhold and to love.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189488403

Topic starter Posted : 08/03/2018 4:40 am
Procrast
(@procrast)
Eminent Member Customer

I'd say flesh it out a bit more (Take a read of some of the accepted apps and try to suit it to that but you don't need to be a author)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2018 5:32 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

As the previous feller said you could flesh this out more, however I see appropriate effort in my eyes to warrant accepting this. An a character who ran a medieval armory would be kinda cool and unique and I think provide some interesting roleplay opportunities to a few people. However a good reminder is breaking of the rules will be hardly tolerated and whitelist is for people who truly want RP, not be a munchkin. Make sure you take good time to read of the Rules of Whitelist as well as Opti's guide to Roleplay to understand what we expect from you on Whitelist.

Rules of Whitelist:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1/

Opti's Guide to Roleplay:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2018 6:44 am
Share: