Thomas.Trent
(@thomas-trent)
New Member Customer

How old are you?:
13,But in my opinion mature.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:
Yes,I live in England

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:
I would like to join this community as it is full of mature roleplayers ready to actually play hardcore roleplay and actually care about rules/laws.

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes and I intend to use it.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):
Yes I have quite a bit of roleplay experience, I like to play lot's of roleplay servers and apply for certain gangs and law enforcement. I find this
experience fun. I have also been staff on many other roleplay servers and I have tried to change the experience of others by making them actually
enjoying the roleplay and taking it in.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:
Fransisco Romana:
Fransisco Romana was born in England 1989(Currently 29) and was the child of Leon Romana(From England) and Sarah Lensfield(From America).He had a stable life studying at Oxford as
a current proffesor teaching both Math and Science. He found Maths and Science to be a good way to get away from distractions and focus more on the things he loved.Fransisco found the love
of his life at the age of 25 they got married and went to the Czech Republic to have a lovely honeymoon. However this honeymoon was disturbed by the outbreak and he found himself learning basic
survival tricks and skills to survive throughout this attack. However not so good was the fact that Fransisco's wife had turned and he was distraught when he found his wife dead,lying on a sheet of tarp
not to far away from the Military base.

Steam profile URL:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147577341/

Topic starter Posted : 23/02/2018 7:30 pm
Share: