Notifications
Clear all

Whitelist

Bugballer27
(@bugballer27)

How old are you?:

13 I am young for roleplaying standards, but this is the only server that actually takes roleplaying seriously.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Very fluent

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would like to join this community because I want serious roleplay, and I like the survival. It reminds me of the good all days when 2.0 was out

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have very little rp experience, but I do have 1000 hours logged on unturned

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: It was 20 years ago when shit broke lose in the city of Baltimore. Scientist in a facility were working on a serum called Experiment X. The serum was not very stable and would sometimes cause the test monkeys to go out of control. One day the monkeys were giving a high dosage and they escaped killing most of the scientist. They escaped and they started to attack the citizens of Baltimore. While this was going on Timmy's family was watching the horrifying news on CNN. Timmy was a bold teen and was not afraid of the human seeking monkeys. Infact, he got he close friends together, and the drove into Baltimore, ready to kick some ass.

Silentkiller6782

I had 5 minutes to write this so sorry that it I complete garbage.

PS: D4 is gay

Topic starter Posted : 06/04/2018 3:40 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Did you remember to read the lore?
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/lore/

After you've read it, i think you should try and make a new one when you actually have time for it. An application can take time to make, and this one is missing alot about your character. Over half of the story isn't even about your character, it's about your own created outbreak. Make a new one after you've read the lore, and make sure it tells about your character and it's family and friends, both before and after the outbreak.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2018 9:14 am
MajlOo
(@majloo)
Eminent Member

I totaly agree with FoX. 

First, you need to read lore, after that, you can create application..

Not the worst, but not good.. 

And also, make it more detailed, about behavior, etc. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2018 1:20 pm
Rosa reacted
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

Not the worst, but pretty close to terrible. At least you wrote sentences.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2018 2:03 am
Share: