Notifications
Clear all

WheresMyApples Whitelist Application

Jason Vanetti
(@wheresmyapple)
Eminent Member

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community due to the fact that just reading the Lore, it seemed that I would have a great experience. Whitelisted servers are just like RP servers but just more realistic on so many levels, Moreover this whitelisted server is very unique. The fact that we, the players have to give ourselves a story which is super unique, as I have never seen that before during my experience on Unturned.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):I have only experienced Life RP's such as Space RP and Urban Life RP.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My name is John Williams. I was a father of 2 kids, My wife died 3 years ago from a bullet of a robber. My children died from this infection that kills people day by day. My children were Joey, and Andrew, We travelled from Washington DC to Russia for a little visit to Moscow! The kids enjoyed the city as it was very unique and had some peace and quiet among the streets of Moscow. A infected person started running to my kids and just devoured them as I was writing my own book, I looked just to see Joey being killed and Andrew trying to kill this infected person, it was too late Joey died and became infected. Andrew died too the day after, and I was all alone. I realized, Survival was my only option, This is where a new life will begin and a new journey will arise.

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304586143/

Topic starter Posted : 31/07/2018 1:24 pm
Share: