Notifications
Clear all

Volcan's whitelist application

Volcan
(@volcan)

How old are you?: I am 17.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes I was one of the best in my school =)

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Well I am a admin on a server called gangrp but it has kind of died as of late so i thought that i should find another server to sepnd some time on.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I do.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes as I said i have been an admin one a rp server before.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Tony Marazzo - My family came from Sicily back in the 1920's and has been working hard to get where they were before everything came crumbling down. Our family managed to stay together for quite a while before mama got bit. My dad got bit while trying to safe her. After that, me and my brother managed to stay alive for a couple of weeks before we we're jumped by bandits. They robbed and killed my brother that night. I was left for dead but managed to stitch myself up in a nearby gas station. If they hadn't taken my gun in the robbery I would have shot myself on the spot. I later came to understand and thank the bandits and the zombies that had made my life a living hell. They had set me free and I now had the strenght do do whatever i had to to survive.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/albinsand/

Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2018 8:48 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Whitelist is closed at the moment, come back later!

Maybe you should work on it a bit more, cus of the re-vamp for it is going to be alot harder to join. Here's a guide to it:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2018 4:49 pm
Share: