Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Vlad Tepes WhiteList Chernarus Application (Please ignore Previous Thread)

VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

How old are you? 17 (in real life and my Character Background)

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English? I speak fluent English and a little French.

Why do you want to join the Whitelisted? Roleplaying community?: I would like to be able to play on a server with proper Role-players who stay in character and don't take the enjoyment out of Roleplaying. I'm also aspiring to be a voice actor and would love to become an entirely different “character” to how I am now. I also have 560+ hours on unturned so I am familiar with all the usual stuff etc that would be expected of me.

Do you have a working Microphone? Of course.

Character Background-Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is-try to keep things realistic: I had been standing on the edge of a crumbling tower picturing body lying broken and lifeless at the bottom of. No more suffering, no more fear and no more pain. But somehow, I couldn't step off no matter how hard I tried to. My legs were like lead weighed down by those who have died for me to make get this far. But perhaps I should tell you how I got this far first right?

October 9th, 2014

Things have gotten bad here in Chernogorsk we sit by the radio the curtains drawn huddled together for warm, we ran out of firewood yesterday. Screams, Sirens and gunshots are an ever-increasing presence within the city. I head to the bathroom the only place where it seems I can escape the sounds of our world as we know it falling to pieces as easy as sand slips through fingers I take a long look at myself in the mirror taking it all in every part of my face sometimes I don't think i look fourteen. My face is itself is covered with worry lines and small scars from boxing with my older brother. I can hear my family calling me to come back I’m not sure when I’ll be able to write next, but I’ll make sure I keep you filled in.

Yours sincerely-Vlad Tepes

October 12th, 2014

I'm sorry I would have written sooner but things have gotten a lot worse here than they were before my older brother left yesterday to try find and bring back his girlfriend he hasn't come back although she lives only a block away but i haven't given up hope...not yet at least.

Yours sincerely-Vlad Tepes PS i miss you

October 13th, 2014

Mum left last night it’s just the three of us now Me, my sister Alyssa and my Father. She left us a note I must find Mark (my older brother) I can't bear the thought of him alone out there by himself I’ll be back before dark -Lots of love Mum.

October 17th, 2014

On the fourth night she was gone, and we had begun to lose hope she came back. She had made it to Marks girlfriends place. She had been dead or at least what had made herself her was dead in its place was one of the monstrous creatures that we had heard about over the radio was in her place my mother taken by surprise was bitten by her. The only thing that suggested he had being there was his camo boonie hat. She died later that night and came back.... the gunshot was deafening but i was used to it my father took me down to the shooting range or hunting enough to be accustomed to it my sister however was not.

October 19th, 2014

The gunshots that seemed to be everywhere and so once so loud have now turned into shuffling and surreal groans from outside with the occasional burst of gunfire. The radio also stopped broadcasting our father sits staring at the walls all day long and if our situation was dire enough already our rations have nearly run out.

Yours sincerely-Vlad Tepes wish you were here I know Alyssa does too!

October 22nd, 2014

I had to finally leave the house today to find food we ran out yesterday and despite our frantic pleas our father remained silent still staring off into the distance. The streets were filled with rubble and the living dead. I had to sneak around them apart from one occasion where I had to bludgeon one to death with my hands. I will never get the images of its lifeless body lying on the concrete its head bashed in for it is now etched into the deepest and darkest parts of my mind and soul. I've found a car to sleep under for tonight I’m praying I survive long enough to make it back to what's left of my family.

Yours sincerely-Vlad Tepes if i don’t write again...I guess I’ll be with you right?

October 23rd, 2014

My night was sleepless I lay awake for hours on end teeth chattering from the cold whenever I managed to fall asleep I would be plagued by horrific nightmares that would leave me waking to find that I had being crying before I had even woken. There is to many of the dead for me to slip by it looks like I'll have to spend another cold and uncomfortable night on the tarmac.

October 24th, 2014

It's was early morning I hadn't slept at all, but the dead had finally thinned out heading off towards where a distant gun fight had begun. I had made a break for it knowing that I wouldn't survive another night out here the hunger had twisted my stomach into a knot and my legs were shaky from not standing for two whole days and nights. But I made it back to my neighbourhood with little to no inconveniences. I was anxious and worried about what Alyssa would think she had been depending on me, her older brother to bring back food and supplies and I had utterly failed. I don't know what I had being expecting when I got home but I had a picture in my head of Our dad taking back control and not sitting there dead to the world or in a more realistic world I had envisioned Alyssa waiting alone, scared and our father sitting still staring at that god damn wall. But I didn't get any of those things I got something that left me wishing I was among the dead, wishing that I could take my mother's place she would have known what to do she wouldn't have left Alyssa alone. The house had been burned down. The roofing fallen in, the wood black and smouldering the only thing left standing a slowly fading memorial to all that had been lost was the garden shed. I slept there that night after many hours of searching for Alyssa and my father the only place I couldn't bear to check was the ruins of the house itself, that…. that is for another day...another time...another….

Yours sincerely-Vlad Tepes i don't think i will write again

December 25th, 2014

I’m sorry I haven't written I wanted to...I just couldn’t but it's Christmas and you shouldn't have to spend it alone even though the rest of the family is probably now with you. A lot has happened since we last spoke I've done things that…well that you wouldn't approve of I've killed so many although is it really killing if they are already dead? I don't know the answers to these questions and I don't have the capacity to answer questions like that anymore my mind's a mess I know I have to find out what happened to what's left of my family, but food is scarce, and traveling is harsh. I will try write again soon...I...I... promise.

Yours sincerely-Vlad Tepes PS I have your photo in the hilt of my M1911 they used to call them sweetheart hilts in WW2 or at least that's what the man said before I finished him off (he was bit)

January 3rd, 2015

I know it’s been awhile, and I know I said I’d write soon but it hasn't been to long has it? I think I’m keeping track of the days very well. I found a RPG yesterday can you believe it? of course I wouldn’t have a clue how to use but I thought it was more worth mentioning than the usual stuff e.g. sleep, eat, scavenge if you know what I mean? Anyways seen as I couldn’t use it I left it wrapped up in a bundle of cloth with a note saying I couldn’t use it. Hope you have a blast. Maybe someone else will. I haven't found anything of our families to indicate they survived the fire I hope my brother is ok he was strong, stronger than I will ever be. I should have written on New Year’s, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. As my New Year was one I was entering without family or friends although I suppose your always with me...Some dark part of me wishes my family all dead so they don't have to suffer as I suffer in this new dark dystopian world.

Yours sincerely-Vlad Tepes i won’t write for a while but i know you'll always be with me where no matter what.

May 26th, 2015

Hey stranger still remember me? It's been quite some time hasn't it? Oh, and happy birthday I almost forgot we share the same birthday. I would feel guilty but I kind of had my mind on other things lately like the end of the world etc. I’m having roasted rat instead of a cake this year mhmmm delicious! (that was sarcasm by the way)

June 7th, 2016

Happy Belated Birthday lots of love -Vlad Tepes

December 26th, 2016

I miss you-

March 28th, 2017

Can you really blame me for not writing anymore? My Mother told me it would help with the pain of your loss but in a world, this messed up I’ve had to grow up fast we’re both nearly seventeen now maybe it's time to part ways for a while I will write again eventually I always do if I don't you know what will have befallen me.

July 30th, 2017

I think this will be one of the last times I write even now I’m having to write quickly-

I've been captured by cannibals just outside of Chernogorsk I’ve been kept underground for well over three months now my eyes have adjusted to the dark so well I can now see better than they can something is wrong though I’m hearing far off voices calling me...I think they have been coming from inside my head I’m scared I think I’m starting to descend into madness like the cannibals I’ve even been forced to eat flesh...not that of an animals...human flesh it was adapt or die I feel myself slipping over the edge again like i had after I found Alyssa and my father had disappeared I hope I will be able to escape soon for if I do not I fear I will become something far worse than these cannibals could imagine.

I’m not sure what the days are anymore I’m sorry

I know I’m seventeen, I know I have a family even if they are lost to me, I know my name is Vlad Tepes and I know yours is Raven my best friend and beloved bull terrier. I also know what I have done is wrong but it's adapt or die now and...I know the voices I’m hearing aren't you...anymore but I have to do what they say or else...they'll make me do something like what I did to those cannibals I didn't mean to eat what was left of them the voices told me to I swear even if I was starving you can't deny it though the voices are right by luring other people down here I can question them about my family to see if they have seen them...My head's hurting again I think I have a fever too I think I’ve had one for a while I just wanted to write one last time…

Yours sincerely-Vlad Tepes i love you

So now you know how I got here I guess you figured out i didn't jump that day perhaps i should have it would have saved you from what is about to happen I say tucking the letters i had written to my dog back into my coat and pulling my trustee old M1911 from it. The captive’s eyes widened up at the sight of it and he stuttered out I... I thought you...you...lost that.

I did I replied lower the barrel down in between his eyes last chance to tell me if you know anything about my family?

Please...Please…

Oh well then *bang* you'll make for a lovely meal although it’s a shame I’ll have to find someone else to tell my stories to I said staring down at his corpse before wandering off.

Steam profile URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298505543/  

(side note I have a Roblox emblem as my profile picture a younger sibling made it for me so i have it on there not because I play Roblox but merely because he spent so long making it for me.)

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/lore/ (It states it’s been three years since the apocalypse began so I started so my timeline covers three years’ worth of background I have left deliberate gaps because I want my Character to still have a story to be told in game which I can tell over campfires etc also I would love to hear some feedback from you guys if you managed to bear with my mundane writing) I'm also aware the time jumps get further and further apart that was intentional I got impatient.

Topic starter Posted : 05/03/2018 6:19 am
Conman0071
(@conman0071)

Great writing This should easily be accepted

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2018 6:28 am
VladTepes reacted
Procrast
(@procrast)
Eminent Member Customer

I LOVE IT HOLY DAMN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2018 6:28 am
VladTepes reacted
VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

sorry for bad formatting i wrote it in Word and when i moved it over to here i forgot to check for errors or mistakes. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/03/2018 6:45 am
VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

Something i forgot to add to my Background i just thought it would be interesting to have a look at what i envisioned something i wrote about looked like.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/03/2018 1:34 am
Nomas
(@nomas)
Eminent Member

GREAT JOB 

GREAT JOB

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST 3 APPLICATIONS I'VE EVER SEEN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/03/2018 7:47 am
VladTepes reacted
Nomas
(@nomas)
Eminent Member

Who ever the staff who is reading this
Please accept him 
I need to meet this guy
2 Retarded Guys we can make a different 😐

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/03/2018 7:52 am
VladTepes reacted
VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

Thank you so much Nomas! It really means a lot 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/03/2018 9:43 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

This story. It's like reading a great book, nice job dude. There is one thing ye have forgotten though. The background on your character. How he was before the apocalypse. Before everything went down. I made the same mistake when i made my application, though i putted the background in the replies. Make a good background that tells about how you were in the past and i'm sure you are gonna get accepted 😉

+ Rep

Good luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2018 10:43 am
VladTepes reacted
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

+rep- hope to see you. Would recommend fixing some grammatical mistakes, but overlooking that, it’s good 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2018 12:16 pm
VladTepes reacted
VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

Thank you guys so much! i really appreciate all of the feedback i have being editing it sightly as i get feedback from everyone i may post a newer version for you all soon 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/03/2018 9:16 pm
Procrast
(@procrast)
Eminent Member Customer

Yeah i think you should add more backstory, explaining why you wrote the letters and how its your character copes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2018 9:17 pm
VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

I did in my own time go through and edit in a few things like that but i was so eager to post it i forgot to re-read it more than once so i have overlooked some mistakes

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/03/2018 9:19 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

It's great that you wrote your own character backstory and actually, you don't have to share it that may be revealed in interaction with others! I have read through this and I see real effort here, I mean, hot diggity dog this is great! This is accepted, no contest.  For the sake of continuity I will link you the rules and Opti's guide to roleplay which I believe everyone can benefit a little from reading! Hope to see you on Whitelist!

Rules:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1/
Opti's guide to roleplay:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2018 9:48 pm
VladTepes
(@vladtepes)
Eminent Member

Thank you so much I wont let you down 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/03/2018 12:39 am
PFQ reacted
Share: