[Solved] Vjacheslav "Jeff the Pilot" Vladimirovich Kalinin's Applicaton

Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

After adventuring in the badlands that is Russia, I have grown tired being constantly under the fear of being shot out of nowhere on servers where I should not be concerned by such matters.

Also, I've always found roleplay servers fascinating, and I'd love to be a part of one on Unturned.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Uhh, Roblox.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:
 Vjacheslav Vladimirovich A.K.A "Jeff", A.K.A. "Jeff the Pilot" is a man who enjoys the simple things in life- good bread, a fine drink after a day's hard work, stalking a murderer for countless miles to line up a shot and landing a C-130, that has a wing span twice as wide as the landing area, on a tiny aircraft carrier in the middle of a rainstorm with no fuel in the tank and 12 screaming souls on board.
 While Jeff claims to have learned to fly while serving in the Russian Air Force, no one really believes him, unless the Russians trained their pilots to be major pillocks and disregard basic safety procedures. Some even claim that he doesn't have the slightest clue on how to operate aircraft, which may often seem true, but Jeff keeps assuring everyone that stories of people dying in horrible aircraft accidents are just rumors, and that those people probably got shot by bandits or something.
 Some say he is a tree climbing camouflage enthusiast, often dressing up in ghillie clothing and making nest like structures in trees and living in them, often acting as a sharpshooter or scout for groups of survivors.
 Jeff is an introverted individual, avoiding contact with humans and enforcing a policy of "live and let live." That is, unless you wrong him. Jeff is notorious for remember the names of people who have wronged him, some even go as far and say that he keeps a "Book of Grudges" where he archives any and all offenses towards him.

Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2017 12:45 pm
MrRawr reacted
Fisher
(@fisher)

I appreciate the "Book of Grudges" : D +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2017 1:08 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

I think Michael and Slav can agree on a lot of so called "rules" +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2017 1:29 pm
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

Whoops, here's the steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pillsofdoom/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2017 1:43 pm
Fallen
(@fallen)
Eminent Member

Good app trust this guy and he follows the rules +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2017 2:24 pm
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

nice app dude, +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2017 5:20 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Great guy, great app. I wanna see him blow up a plane. +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2017 7:22 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Lovely application, really nice and unique backstory too!:) RP'd with you a long time ago, accepted!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 3:01 am
Share: