Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Ural Mountain's Whitelist Application

Combitric
(@combitric)
Eminent Member

How old are you?: 17

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: quite, i have some little grammatical issues but that's it.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would love to help the community and find any Bugs possible to fix.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I played a lot on the Overgrown 3+ Server that was out and I was one of the most known Players there

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My Name is Michael and when the apocalypse began i first didn't even knew about it. At first i was taking it as a joke from the News but then as they showed us Pictures and Videos of Zombies i was literally in shock and couldn't even move at first. I packed my Stuff, some weapons from by dad and Food from the lokal Supermarket. And now, i am on my way to the Ural Mountains, told to be the safest place to life in.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298319032/

Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2018 11:00 am
Combitric
(@combitric)
Eminent Member

i know, it's a bit short 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2018 11:03 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Yes it is short even if a guy posts a short story at least he should add information "Background information" everything about your character like age attitude etc like how he acts what's his work or something... so basically I'm pretty sure the others will say the same from what I have said better make a good one next time.. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2018 11:20 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Hitman, I couldn't have said it any better msyelf. Writing is a must whenever looking at possible candidates for the whitelisted server. Please increase the amount of information you've presented substantially. Denied, reapply in seven days.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2018 1:11 pm
Share: