Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Tom the gunshop owner's whitelist application

tom75t
(@tom75t)

How old are you?: 13

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes I speak good English I am from the UK

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I feel like it will be a lot more friendly and that there will be a lot less kos unlike on the other servers. It will be a better experience and a lot better overall I will have a better time. And I can have more fun with my friends.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes I do

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I was an admin on an old rp server getting it started with the faction bases and more also I was well known on tommy's rp. I was in the police and very high up I went on tommy's rp everyday and it was great fun but then the server died.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My character is a friendly person who survived by living in the woods on his own with all his weapons trying to survive he goes everywhere alone. He managed to survive because he was a gun shop owner that was his job until the apocalypse came. and he is well equipped. He is a normal person who will do anything to survive. But he will not take life for no reason. He eventually meets some people to survive the apocalypse with.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332593068/

Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2018 4:47 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

1: More detailed information on his life before the apocalypse.

2: Why did he decide to become a gun shop owner and how did he do that, a peculiar profession is it not?

3: Way too short, this is going to require more writing to pass.

This is denied for now, you may reapply in three days.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2018 6:33 am
Share: