Notifications
Clear all

ToastWithaY's White List aplication

ToastWithaY
(@toastwithay)
Eminent Member

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I dont like servers where you get killed exactly on site what ever you have and also normal vanilla servers are just too boring for my liking and the mods to these servers look appealing.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Not really but if writing storeys in classes count then yes. I love writing storeys and i think I'm quite good at them. If that's an answer.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

In the large country side with acres of land lived a boy his name was Thomas or just Tom for short about 25-26 now . He worked on a farm from 6 in the morning and would never know when he went to bed, normally he was the one welding fixing and all that sort of stuff being good at constructing plans welding metals and good at well building, what he knew is that he could survive a week in the wilderness easy. With his spare time he would feed animals and help carry hay and straw into barns and for bedding for the the animals he was a strong lad, well you would be when you are a farmer, the best thing about his life was when spring came and the animals started to graze by them selves with their newborns. He was a good shot with a rifle most of the time when him and his family either went out hunting lamping (fox shooting at night) or just clay pigeon shooting. He was brought up with strict parents and even stricter grandparents. With life looking up now finished his collage course for engineering and agriculture but one night a chilling groan came from downstairs, grabbing a 12 boor rifle out of the cabinet he sneaked down stairs to investigate there on the floor his mother with chunks of skin flesh and bone missing or on the floor her eyes pierced with shock there his father stood over her with green skin and a tare in his back with blood dripping from it, now his father turned around his eyes white and blood shot lifting the rifle stock into his shoulder as his father limped towards him, the blast of the gun shattered his groans. Laying down with a bullet hole in between his fathers eyes blood covered the walls and Tom himself, grabbing more ammunition for his gun grabbing his dirt bike and riding off with the cloths on his back and the gun strapped to his back, never looking back and hiding away from the beasts. Not being heard from again...

Skillset:

All in all Tom is a normal farm boy with a decent amount of strength with a creative mind. He is able to weld and build and shoot (half the time) he is a very loyal and trustworthy and a real down to earth sort of person.

Steam profile URL:    http://steamcommunity.com/id/ToastWithaY/

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 4:26 pm
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

Spamming your application wont help probably get denied.. please stop

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 4:33 pm
ToastWithaY
(@toastwithay)
Eminent Member

none ever get seen so its fine

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 5:02 pm
ToastWithaY
(@toastwithay)
Eminent Member

or mine wont at least

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 5:04 pm
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

I don't care you are fucking up yourself you are spamming it four times you are ruining it for yourself..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 5:06 pm
Share: