Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] TheLolVlog's Whitelist application (I am not sure if it is open, but it would be nice for some feedback anyways)

TheLolVlog
(@thelolvlog)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: I am 15 Years old

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I am very fluent in English, when it comes to Typing, and speaking. I have a well spoken voice, and I am very easy to understand

Why do you want to join the white listed roleplaying community?: I am currently not appealed to the Casual servers, due to the amount of rule breaking, and lack of actual Role play. Nothing serious can be done, and it effectively a PVP server, even when rules are enforced. I just want a change, where I don't get lit up by TRUSTED members, for walking around.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yep, good quality as well

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have been playing SeriousRP servers in Garry's Mod, for about 2 years. I mean, proper serious, not DarkRP or anything like that. Character development is my main area, and I try to keep combat at a minimum, because it doesn't add to your character. It only adds to Gear. Also, I go into lots of details, when writing on the lore forum. This would obviously be able to be proven if you look at my posts. I have only received positive responses.

Character background: The Characters will obviously vary, and I am willing to write another Background for each: This is what I have for now Jason, is 35 years old. He was born and raised in Chenarus. He was brought up during the Communist grip Chenarus,however he has always had a burning hate for Communism. He usually caused trouble in local cities, burning and breaking communist symbols, for his changing Street group. He was arrested for avoiding Military conscription, until he was released after the Dissolution of the Communists in the 2000s After a Right-Wing government was established, he was able to live a relatively normal life, until the outbreak. After joined efforts from the Chenarus Defense force, and the Russians, a Virus had reached Chenarus. The United States, fortifying it's own borders, turned it's back on the small nation. The United Kingdom did the same. Chenarus was alone. This caused him to run from big cities, after firebombing had begun. He salvaged whatever he could, and started a life in the Forests, trying to escape the certain doom of Chenarus. He was slowly driven into a deep depression, and usually got into fights with bandit groups. Eventually, he gave up. He now wanders Chenarus, seeking answers of the outside world, and seeking to meet new people, with strong alliances.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208003884/

Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2017 8:35 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Well Chenarus is a part of Russia, so the Commies would've fell in 1991 so your character would've been born in 1982, you really wouldn't have much experience with the communists you were simply too young, at the collapse of the Union you would've been 11 years old, too young to have the burning hatred that you claim you do. (But you said Chenarus the country so, you're talking about Chenarus being an independent country so that's a bit different, but keep in mind, it's part of Russia) other than that your application is fine in my eyes and earns a +1 from me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 10:29 pm
TheLolVlog
(@thelolvlog)
Active Member Customer

I can see what you mean, but I referred to DayZ lore, where it's just a Soviet State. I see now all the errors, but I guess none of that matters, because Im sure there are ways around it, and I guess he could have the hate for communism, without being in the USSR. Thanks for the feedback 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/07/2017 10:34 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Nice application, hope the whitelist will be more appealing to you, full of lots of friendly people! Accepted:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 7:21 am
Share: