Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] SWAT's Revised Whitelist Application

SWATNINJA808
(@swatninja808)
Active Member Customer

How old are you: 14

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community? I like to play RP because I like to have a story with my character and enjoy playing with others have other people reactions instead of pvp where there is none but set kill

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English? I have been taught English y whole life, so yes 

Do you have a working microphone? Yes I have a working micophone

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?  I have played over 800 hours of unturned with 4/5 of those being Role play and 75 hours of space engineers Role Play and Halo 5 CLAN Role play 345 hours

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

~~Personal information~~

Name: Han Walker
Date of Birth: August 8 1983
Occupation/Heritage: Born in Washington Seattle USA Heritage Asian American
Former Job/Profession: Defense Attorney 

A long time ago, before the End was one Father living a normal life in the big city of Seattle Washington. The only thing you had to worry about back then was government corruption criminals and the stock market crashing. We weren't poor but not rich like the people living downtown in million dollar apartments. I had a nice apartment 2 bedrooms   and the best view around of the city. My son Jacob was always curious and asked a lot of questions. The problem was that I wasn't around to answer his questions growing up, since I had to keep food on the table and the lights running. My wife Jessica was a stay home mom who took Jacob everywhere, shopping lunch, and the play ground every weekend. Those were the good old days living comfortable sleeping on beds in a nice place. Now me and my son sleep on the ground in shelters safe from the creatures that haunt the night. Though it was only a couple a weeks after the END, I lost my wife to the creatures in the night. I don't say ''zombie'' because i wasn't a sci fi horror guy and don't believe there real zombies. But that changed when my son died at the age of 14 after we where attacked by living humans acting as bandits they took everything we had and shot my son in the cold winter day. After they left I just sat down and looked at his lifeless body. At that moment I decided that everything happening is real and will not keep thinking this as a dream. I then got up knowing what I have to do,  I made a hole big enough and wrapped my only son in cloth and buried my son like any other father would. Every father thinks that they would kick the bucket before there son ever did, but in the apocalypse there is no mercy or pity just death and suffering. I began my journey through the rocky mountains, then trucking through the plains of the Midwest. Where I finally stopped in St Paul's Minnesota. While staying there I found a group just like me, all having lost someone we all shared a common bond. Our band of brothers stayed together all the way to Washington trying to find any hint of government left. On the way there we lost one of our friends during a fire fight with the creatures and bandits holding civilians under there will. To honer him we buried him and burned alive his killer. Some thought it was brutal but they new we where going to shoot him any way. Coming to a stop halfway there we found the coolest thing ever. It probably made everybody feel normal again for the day. We found a store with ice cream, and no not the old kind but the good Rockie Road. A damn near bye was still giving off power and the freezers staid on. So that night we staid in a rich guys house that had running water power and sports cars. It was a dream come true having a normal time in the weird world. Was the happiest time since the End. You might be wondering how this all happened, well back when bio weapons were a thing the virus broke free from a quarantine are in the middle east and rapidly mutated all over the world turning what you see today as zombies. Its been a long time since the event but I have gotten used to it, seeing creatures that were not there before. Everyday I started to write in my journals so when then all this might go away people will know what really happened during the terrific event of 2020. This is Han Walker signing off date February 8, 2023. Hello its February 13 2023 and something just happened. A zombie horde passed us and didn't notice us like they were ignoring us. We got news from guys in orange suits said that something is calling them west but they don't know what. They said'' Sir please keep heading East''. By the tone of his voice he new more then he was telling us after they drove away in the van I saw something on his back. I remember what I saw till this day A scorpion with a seven next to it. No one made a big deal out of hit and kept heading east but I was the only one worried something big is going to happen and its not going to be good. This might be my lats Journal writing for a while or maybe ever if I am right about these guys. This is Han Walker signing off, good luck and God Bless America.

Topic starter Posted : 28/03/2018 2:57 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

+rep- Know the guy, met the guy, play DnD with the guy, RP with this guy. He's good.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 3:05 am
hunter1k
(@hunter1k)
Eminent Member Customer

Story seems good! Enjoyed reading it. Let this man roleplay!

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 3:50 am
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

Time line a bit off on the dates otherwise an awesome application +REP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/03/2018 9:31 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)