Notifications
Clear all

SuperNova Whitelist Application

SuperNova
(@supernova)

How old are you?:

I am 16 years old although I will be 17 in about three months

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

The only language I'm fluent in, although I know some Spanish.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I've recently gotten into roleplaying in the past few months and so far it's been a great experience. However, whenever I join a roleplay server on any game it almost always goes poorly due to others actions ruining the story. I would like to join the whitelist server because I'm looking for a more serious roleplay experience.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Sadly not a very good one. My mic broke about two weeks ago and I still haven't managed to get a new one. I'm currently trying to save up for a better PC (my current one is from 2013 and has been struggling to run unturned well) so buying a good mic won't be an option for a while until I can get a better PC. I do currently have a mic from my little brothers Xbox but it leaves a lot to be desired. if you want to hear the quality of the mic we can meet on a server.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?:

Yes, I do! I've been roleplaying for the past four months on unturned and 7 days to die. While I have come across some good servers in my time playing they have all been public and poorly moderated so they are full of KOS and rule-breaking. Despite this, I still find the principal behind roleplay fun and want to try and find a better experience.

Character background-

I have two possible characters planned (one thanks to a discord user)

1. Wolfe Ansel - retired hitman: Wolfe's life fucking sucks. If you wish to know more he was born into poverty, his father a drunk and mom  non-existant. All his life he just wanted to be in power, to be the one who was in charge. Because of this desire, he turned to crime. Started out small at first, selling stolen goods and occasional burglaries. However one day he was kidnapped after stealing goods from a crime boss. The boss decided against killing him and opted to use him to kill a rival. Wolfe being a known criminal knew that if he was caught he would take the fall for it but was left with no other choice. However, Wolfe managed to surprise everyone involved when the Boss's rival not only turned up the dead, the police were completely stumped. The mob boss seeing potential in Wolfe tried to recruit him as a full-time member but Wolfe knowing that he would be a pawn decided to leave town to pursue his career as a hitman. Over the next 14 years, Wolfe made a name for himself as one of the (if not the) most prolific hitmen of all time. After killing his 100th victim he was given the nickname "The Reaper". However, the memories of his victims would haunt Wolfe to the point of drug abuse. He was last seen going to a Russian town called "Chernarus" to kill a shipping yard manager who had been scamming cargo companies by stealing portions of the goods. 

Strengths:

-All of those years of killing have led to some extremely prolific killing skills being most dangerous at close/medium range.

-Survival skills: After being forced by a psychotic employer to spend two weeks in the Yukon, Wolfe learned how to survive in the wilderness learned how to survive in the wild.

-Melee Combat: While not very useful against humans Wolfe's capabilities with a knife allow him to silently kill zombies to navigate and scavenge zombie-filled towns.

Stealth skills: Wolfe's years of living in the shadows have given him the ability to navigate without being heard even when close to others.

Weaknesses

-Drug addiction: While the zombie apocalypse may have cut Wolfe off from his usual supply of cannabis and cocaine. there are still many options for drug abuse. From shrooms to glue Wolfe will take advantage of almost any situation to use drugs. (However, this weakness can be made better or worse depending on Wolfe's relationships with others. If he has many positive friendships then his drug use will be minimal but if he is alone he will use drugs constantly)

-Lack of empathy: Wolfe is generally cold and uncaring towards others even team-mates. (However, this is open to development as he makes relationships with others)

-Sniping: Years of constant drug use have made Wolfes mind dull and robbed him of the concentration needed for long range shooting. He is only good in combat when adrenaline is flowing (when he is close to the enemy and in danger)

-Flying: Wolfe has zero experience flying and is completely hopeless in the air. (Never going to change due to the complexity of flying in real life)

Natural Skills

-Crafting: Wolfes crafting skills are average. He could build a simple base but don't expect him to be making vault doors or grenades.

-Explosives: While unskilled in the use of grenades Wolfe has practically mastered the use of breaching explosives.

Other Character (there's an idea but I haven't fleshed them out)

-Jackie Sandford: A timid man who is mute (unable to talk). While bad at all combat skills he has mastered almost all support skills like crafting, flying, survival, vehicle maintenance, cooking, fishing, and farming

Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/supernova1231/

Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 1:55 am
SuperNova reacted
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Holy mother of god- accept this man. Amazing backstory, Strenghts and weaknesses, and nice detail from everyone. Just a heads up, you can’t be a hit man on WL, but other than tha, +rep!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 2:19 am
SuperNova
(@supernova)

Ah, ok. I think I'll have my character focus more on the fact that he's retired so he won't be an active hitman. I was also thinking of using an alternative character similar to him but a pacifist since he's haunted by those he's killed.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2017 2:23 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

This shows that you clearly have potential to join this community.

Please re-work it to fit a more appropriate story-line though, for now I'll be expecting more.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 3:21 am
Share: