Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Super 6-1's Whitelist Application

Super61
(@super61)

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: To get a deeper feel for Unturned's lore and to explore a deeper gaming experience.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I have some, not a lot. On Discord, I partake in several RP servers, all with their own lore and what not. 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: 
Character name: Otis Brown

Backstory: Otis was born March 3, 1984 to Mary and Michel Brown. At a very young age, Otis lost touch with his father as Michel was in the U.S Army. When he was home though, Otis and his father spent as much time together as they possibly could. At age 10, Otis's father was killed in the line of fire whilst trying to protect Otis from a group of robbers that had broken in. Upon seeing his father die, Otis became enraged and, without realizing it, had gunned down all three robbers. When he had seen what he had done, Otis began shaking. Shortly after, his mother arrived home and called the police. Otis was congratulated for his bravery. Fast forward eight years, Otis enlisted into the Army just as his father had done. He served in the Army until the outbreak. Now, as a lonely survivor, Otis wanders the land hoping to find someone to face the world together. 

Steam profile URL: 

Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 2:41 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Sorry to say, as I'm not an admin, I think this is denied. It's too short, and you have to get well known in the community. Don't forget to put your steam ID tho. Anyways, good luck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 2:53 pm
TheGoatman reacted
Super61
(@super61)
Posted by: danalby2

Sorry to say, as I'm not an admin, I think this is denied. It's too short, and you have to get well known in the community. Don't forget to put your steam ID tho. Anyways, good luck.

Hmm odd. I thought I had added my Steam URL. Anyways, thank you for your input. If I have to, I will revise this and re-post. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2018 10:49 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

Millitary applications are looked down on if they arent, Really good and well detailed. The applications doesnt need to be long but there is a lack of details in yours. If i were you i would try to keep away from the army aspect and not follow that line.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2018 10:23 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

So he was a 10 year old, without realizing it, picked up a gun, and shot three people with no gun training or without evening knowing how to operate a gun. Also he was congratulated? "Sorry about your father kid but nice job shooting three people who were probably just supporting their families with the only means they had." Too short, too unimaginative, too unrealistic, denied

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2018 5:04 pm
Super61
(@super61)
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

So he was a 10 year old, without realizing it, picked up a gun, and shot three people with no gun training or without evening knowing how to operate a gun. Also he was congratulated? "Sorry about your father kid but nice job shooting three people who were probably just supporting their families with the only means they had." Too short, too unimaginative, too unrealistic, denied

I had figured it was going to be denied anyways due to multiple reasons. In all admittance, this was just slapped together with haste and with only making it "lore-friendly" not really imaginative. I appreciate your opinion. Swak, thank you for your input despite my application being denied. Hopefully I can encounter you in-game or even possibly here if I decide to redo my application. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2018 4:02 am
Share: