Notifications
Clear all

spycheeto1's application

spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

How old are you?:  18

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:  Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:  Because it seems more fun and seriouse compared to the regular servers where nobody Roleplays

Do you have a working microphone?:  Yes, but I never use it

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yea, I've played on this server for a long time now

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My character was part of a strike team on a submarine before the apocalypse started and my character really loves diving. 🙂

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198291025014

Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 1:07 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Using a microphone on a in-character hardcore RP server is require for a good experience for both you and other players, without it things may be rather complicated

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 3:23 pm
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

You also might want to flesh out your background story

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 3:25 pm
spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

I mean like I can use my mic, but what I meant was that I really never used it before since I was able to go on without it. Also about my background story, Its pretty short and I'll probably add this to it:

My character was part of a strike team on a submarine before the apocalypse started. After news hard spread out about the apocalypse, the crew did a few missions on land and the sub was later badly damaged because it had to perform and emergency landing due to an outbreak aboard the ship. After that I always stayed nearby to see if repairs were possible, as well as looking for people to join my mission on helping other survive. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 6:05 am
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

I think you should come up with a name of your character and post it as well as maybe something about their childhood or background. Anyway we had nice interactions on Hawaii so I think you'd be a good fit for the whitelisted server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 2:03 pm
spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

Do I need to resubmit this or is the reply I made good enough?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2017 6:16 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Spycheeto, normaly Nylex takes time to go around to the Applications, but if he skipped yours probably it's not good enough. In my opionion how it is right now, I would give this a firm -1, you have absolutely no backround, now even a name, he's just referred to as "My character" which if your going for the not being no thingy is fine, BUT your backround needs to be fleshed out a lot more.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 10:06 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

Really lacking... //2short

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 12:50 pm
Share: