Notifications
Clear all

Smurfs Application - Take 2

SmurfsGameToo
(@smurfsgametoo)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 19

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I'm looking to be part of a more serious and intriguing role play community

that i can immerse myself in.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

I ran my own Roleplaying server for about 4 months with an average player base of about 14 at a time. Furthermore i have about 200 hours on altis life (Arma 3) and i am an avid D&D player.  

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Profile.

Name: Zenori Gregovich

POB: Portashka

Zenori Gregovich is a small time potato farmer from a petit village to the west of Cherno. Before the outbreak Zenori used to make his way along the derelict lanes that used to run between the local town of Portashka and his farm that his father had given him a few years before when he had fallen ill. Zenori had a simple life, wake up at 6am and start harvesting the fields, he would tend to the few chickens that he had and make his way around his land checking for rodents. The First time he even heard about the outbreak was from a radio in a small café that they had in town but he thought nothing of it. Just more kids running riot around the towns. For some time he just went on his way a normal farmer doing normal stuff. Until one day they came, the military, they came and cleared the village of all the sick. Not even those sick from the outbreak but even if you had so much as a cold they would take you away. They came up to the farm and stole his mother from him, they ripped him out of his arms. He tried to tell them that she just had cancer but they would not listen. The last memory that he has of his mother is here being thrown into the back of a truck against her will kicking and screaming. But his mother would not accept being separated from her son, as they drove off she hurdled herself out the back of the truck and onto the gravel below. Zenori was so happy, he wasn’t going to be separated from his mother, and all was good. Until a massive spurt of blood came spraying from her chest as she dropped to her knees, all went silent. Zenori couldn’t breathe, the soldier jumped back into the truck and drove off. That was the last memory of his mother. Her dying in his hands.

Since that day Zenori has been traveling from town to town trading in crops and small trinkets, trying to make his way in this newfound world. He had heard from a fellow trader that Cherno was the place to go. There were people in Cherno fighting back, fighting the disease. As he was on his way here he came across a small group who invited him into their tent for some food and a drink of water. As soon as he entered he blanked, he had been knocked out and stripped of all his gear. He had nothing. And now here he is, he wakes to being thrown out the back of a truck as it speeds off down the road.

Abilities:

Good Farmer

Happy Trader

Can live off the land

Decent hunter

Cons: 

Not combat trained

Can be too peaceful

Can get scared

No skill with high tech equiptment

Zenori is happy to trade 90% of the time and is normally quite at peaceful and happy character. He carries a small satchel around with him that contains photos of him on the farm when he was a kid and a few snaps of him roaming the land and surviving after the outbreak.  

Topic starter Posted : 04/04/2018 12:30 am
Share: