Notifications
Clear all

Sean's Application

sean
 sean
(@sean)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to get the full RP experience in unturned, where there is no KOS.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes i have. I've been on many RP servers where i've roleplayed as border patrol, Basically all i did was open the gate for on coming vehicles and check there IDs as they came through.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Sean Brien, Campus Prankster/Vigilante, and survivor of the Apocalypse. Sean a somewhat normal kid, taking breaks from studies to pull pranks in other dorms and stop people from smoking weed. He got high grades and was well renowned for being a rather intelligent man. When the outbreak struck, he was in his dorm on his laptop, when he heard the screams of a person in another dorm. He ran into the dorm to see one of his friends named Harold being assaulted by another person. The attacker seemed rabid, biting into his buddy’s neck, although he had never previously had been known for having violent tendencies… He ripped the rabid man off of Harold and started to strangle the zombie. He called 911 to come pick up both the Zombie and Harold and by the time they arrived, a crowd had gathered at the scene. Sean bummed out after having his friend killed. When he was off campus the campus was put on quarantine with no entry or exit for anyone. He used his leftover cash to rent out a cheap apartment in the suburbs. When he heard that there was an outbreak in the city, he decided that getting supplies wouldn't be such a bad idea. There were heavy lines at large grocery stores, so he mostly bought stuff at convenience stores. He wanted to ensure his protection so he bought a pistol off of a shady person. The outbreak suddenly came in full force with hundreds of infected populating the streets, forcing Sean into the wooded mountains… That was 3 years ago. Now, Sean experienced living in the hellish environment populated by walkers, crawlers, and runners. He wanted to get in a group to survive so that’s his primary goal.

Stats:

Skin Color: Bright white.

Training: Long rifle training

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254971452

Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2018 7:36 pm
Share: