Notifications
Clear all

Roberino, Whitelist application

roberrrino
(@roberrrino)
Active Member Customer

Hi there,

My name is Roberino and I would like to apply for the whitelisted roleplay servers.

How old are you?:

- I am 18 years old.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

- Yes I am.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

- I want to have a fun time, playing on a mature roleplay server and don't get killed by twelve year old boys who want to rob me. Furthermore, I want to help creating an unique experience with all of the other players to get the best result possible.

Do you have a working microphone?:

- Yes I do

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

- Yes. I played roleplay on ARMA 2 Dayz

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

- My character is called Robin. Robin is a fisherman, with great survival experience, due to his fishing expeditions abroad. Robin is 32 years of age and has a wife, called Johanna, and a son, called Conor. Robin likes to use the ranged weapons, such as the Timberwolf and Hawkhound. But he also is a great fan of the primal weapons which he has to build himself, such as bows and crossbows. This is how Robin ended up in the apocolypse:

It is 9 november 2015. Robin is on his way to a nearby lake to go fishing. Robin makes his fishinggear ready and gives a kiss to his wife and son. On his way in his car to the lake, Robin hears some strange news about weird creatures being created at the Scorpion 7 facility. At first, Robin does not believe it, so he just ignores it. When he arrives at the lake, Robin sets up his gear, opens a beer, and reads a newspaper. Suddenly Robin hears a weird nose coming from the trees behind him. He turns around and gets attacked by a weird, green looking creature. Robin manages to kill the creature with his knife and he flees. Robin leaves his gear behind and drives as fast as possible to his house, to check if everything is alright. When he arrives at his house, he sees both his wife and his son lying on the ground. Robin checks if they are still alive, but unfortunately they are not. Immediately after that, Robin gets attacked by a huge group of these weird creatures. Robin gets hurt alot, but manages to flee. This is how Robin ends up in the apocolypse.

Robin is a silent man. No-one really knows a lot about him. Robin is a great survivalist and likes to approach things more silently and sneaky. Robin has problems with his mind, because he has a trauma of seeing his wife and son dead on the ground.

Steam profile URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/228715

Kind regards,

Roberino

Topic starter Posted : 15/02/2018 1:59 pm
Share: