Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Roach "Papa" Rip

imMidnight
(@immidnight)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 17     

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Been an avid watcher and fan of your channel and want to experience role play with people who will take it seriously. 

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, but the people I've played with have not taken it seriously and it wasn't fun.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My person was ex-military who worked as an ISR operator. After getting out I took up the passion of Bio-Chemistry and pursued it into a degree from Brown. Soon after I was offered a job at Scorpion 7 worked on new, classified project. After many experiments, some successful, and some not so much, we gave up. After months of  failure I moved to the wilderness and built a cabin to live out my days. Years later while listening to the radio while spliting wood, I heard a state of emergency warning of a viral outbreak. I quickly went inside and packed all my things in the cellar and headed out to find others in need. Roach is a strong leader and a true survivor with copious amounts of knowledge. He helps others at any chance he can get and is looking for a community to trade and help out when times are needed. Though he is a loner at heart and lives alone, he will always be a helpful servant of the community.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165501565  

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2018 3:36 am
imMidnight
(@immidnight)
Active Member Customer

Accidentally sent in too many. Website was lagging and said they were not being applied

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2018 3:57 am
agent320
(@agent320)
Eminent Member Customer

The first few words will already get this denied 99% of the time: "My person was ex-military"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2018 12:05 pm
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member
Posted by: agent320

The first few words will already get this denied 99% of the time: "My person was ex-military"

pretty much everyone's oppinion

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 12:43 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Denied Please get a bit more creative next time. Apply in 2 days.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 12:47 pm
Share: