Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Rick's Whitelist Application

VoidCallerZ
(@voidcallerz)

How old are you?

I am 17 years old, I’ll become at an age of 18 at 18 February 2018

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?

Yes I am, my native language is Dutch, but after 6 years of English at school and enough gaming time, I have managed to speak English overall fluently.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?

I would love to join the whitelisted roleplaying community because I have recently started looking up video’s about Unturned again and I really love looking at the roleplaying series. Due to this, I became willing to also start roleplaying and what is a better way than starting it at a known server.

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes I do.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?

No I haven’t really, the only experience that I have, is the capability of imagination, creativity and what I learned from watching video’s.

Character background:

Rick started his life of as a little child in a farmer's family located in Russia, he had loads of brothers and sisters. They were all living a peaceful life. Rick loved working at the farm, milking the cows, picking the eggs from the ground and even slaughtering the pigs. He was always a friendly boy, nice to his parents, his brothers and his sisters. It was always a great moment when the crops were ready, everybody started farming the crops and make food for the community.

At the beginning days of the year 2014 Rick’s parents disappeared very suddenly, he was left over as his sisters and brothers started a different study somewhere in the USA. Rick decided to take over the farm as he continues to feed the animals and replant the crops. A few weeks later he read the newspaper, which had a interesting heading: “Farming family disappeared, have they been found?”. As Rick continues to read, he figures out that that may have been his family. He rushes himself towards the Scorpion-7 facility in the hope to find his parents, but unfortunately he only finds a lot of zombies, which scares him away to his beloved farmland.

About 6 months later, Rick still lives at his farm, but every day he gets the newspaper with another shocking heading: “Even more people died, how many are left?”, “Just a few man left, are we next?”. Due to these texts Rick decided to start fortifying his farm against the possible dangers that lay outside of his area. He puts up wooden barricades against the walls, windows, doors and even extra defenses around the animals. But those only managed to keep up a few weeks, Rick decides to head into the town he always went to as he was selling the crops. As he entered the town, he only saw loads of blood, death and zombies. He managed to get some leftovers at a supermarket and a restaurant, to have some food while his crops are slowly growing. He heads over to the local gunsmith and grabs himself a shotgun with some ammo in it.

As Rick returns to his farm after a long day of scavenging the town, he hears some voices in the distance: “Guys, shoot them, we need them!”, as he comes closer he hears them more clearly: “Just shoot them, the owners are dead!”. Rick runs over to the farm where he only hears a few shots… “Bang”, “Bang”. He hears the people speaking running away, as he comes over a small hill, he only sees his dead animals. He grabs his gun and runs after the guys who shot his animals. After running for over 4 miles he finds a small tent camp, with the guys he has seen earlier. Rick decides to rush into the camp and screams: “Whyyyy!”. After his scream he sees a guy running towards him with a knife, so Rick decides to shoot him straight into his head. The guy dies in front of his feet. Rick scavenges through the rest of the camp, but after the survivor, the only thing he could find, were dead people and a few zombies. He decided to head back home. When he arrived at home, he was missing some of his borders to enclose his house. When he entered he was getting overloaded with zombies and other creatures.

After fighting several hours he manages to kill all the creatures and falls asleep on his bed. The next morning he started patching up his house, he headed to town again. He found a recent newspaper on the ground, the last one he has ever found. He read the heading and he couldn’t believe what he saw: “The infection cannot be stopped anymore, RUN, now that you can!”. He took the newspaper home and put it up in a secret safe he kept at his home. This safe contained money, weapons, ammo and medkits. Even though this epidemic was unstoppable, nothing stopped Rick from doing his favorite thing, farming. He continued to farm for all the time this epidemic is going on. He always missed his parents, brothers and sisters. Rick never made any special plans than scavenging some towns, finding some loot to use for himself, he started building his own weapons, explosives and even vehicles. He managed to live a long happy life, with a little fear, but nothing else.

Nowadays, he only has one mission left. He always continues to think about it: “Find my parents back, dead or alive. I will found out who did this, but for now, let's enjoy this hot chocolate and the pictures of my animals.” As Rick always continues to think about his motto, he continues to survive:.. “Be happy, survive, be alive!

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/18februari18/

Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2017 1:50 pm
Fisher
(@fisher)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/12/2017 12:10 am
PFQ and VoidCallerZ reacted
VoidCallerZ
(@voidcallerz)

Thank you very much 😉

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/12/2017 9:08 am