Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Retarded FoX's Whitelist Application

Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

How old are you?:

I am 14 years old and I will hit 15 in about 3 months.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:
Is it fluent, if you get the character B (10)  in school (I’m in 8th grade if you need to know that)?

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:
BECAUSE I AM HUNGRY FOR FAME!! Just kidding. It’s because of I actually have never tried a whitelist server before, and want to try how it is. I’ve got told the rules are strict on a WL server too (If you for example KoS, you are banned forever) and I guess it’s more likely a serious Roleplay server, which I have never tried either. There we go, found a reason XD

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do. THOUGH, you can hear me clicking my keyboard all the time since it’s mechanical DX

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (If so we’d love to hear about it!):
Well, I have only been on you guys’ Chernarus Server as the only Apocalypse Server I’ve ever tried, and I’ve not really been on for so long, so not really any experience on it. Though, I have a tiny bit from the safezone town on east side of map I think?

I may have drank too much at the bar in the safezone town, then got woken up by a couple of people, I think D4NK1NG woke me up with one or two others, and I may have used too much of my money :/ Anyways, I went out of the bar, and began looking for a bit of stuff (If I remember it correctly, I got robbed out there when I found some stuff to sell) when I got back to the safezone, I putted a campfire and a bed down, right next to safezone (Yes, I know this sounds like I am just saying a bunch of lies) D4N and a couple of other guys came over and joined me at the Campfire, and D4N even changed it a bit so it looked pretty nice. The sun went down, and we began telling spooky stories around the campfire.

I have a picture from it, since D4N took some and putted them in the Discord, so if I find a way to put them into the Application, I will 🙂 Also, my name was just FoX at there, and i am the guy to the right of D4N.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try keep things realistic:
This is going to be hard. Hmm… I hope it will be ok if I put some of my “In Real Life” in It too.

I was doing what I normally do, I just came home from school with the bus and was going to feed our chicken (Yes, I live on a farm, and that’s what is primarily taking from “In Real Life”), I get the food for them, feed them, then I go into our house. I was going to my room, but I got told by my father that I should go into my parent’s bedroom and check on her (Yes, she is a bit sick). I go into the room. She is not moving, and I can see on her thorax that she isn’t breathing. I shout to my father that he shall call 1-1-2 (The number for the Police, Doctors an Firemen in Denmark) as fast as possible, and I then begin CPR on her. When my father had called an ambulance to come as fast as possible, he then came into the bedroom and took over for me. I went out to my sisters, curious about what was going on, and told them “Don’t worry, Mom is going to be ok”. When the Ambulance came over here, we went with them to the hospital, and my sisters went over to the neighbour to be looked after.
While we were going over there, we saw multiple cars going in the direct opposite direction, and military vehicles drove same way as we went.
When we arrived at the city, the place was chaos. There was people running and screaming all over the place, cars that has crashed, and some people who ate other people! We began turning the ambulance around and drive away, then suddenly, my mother attacks one of the doctors, and rips him apart. She then goes for the driver, and makes us crash into an other car. Everything turn black for a second, and I wake up after a concussion. I see that the driver and my mother is dead. Not moving at all. My father is still alive though, but he is holding around his leg. He had a piece of metal through it. I helped him up and tried getting us out of the car, away from here. I saw a boat at the docks, and a couple of soldiers were protecting some people to get onboard. I ran as fast as I could with my father that had his arm over my shoulder. When we were nearly at the boat, a person came out of nowhere and attacked us. My father tried to protect me so I could get to the boat. I hear a shot and the human that was trying to eat my father is dead. My father is ok, atleast, so I drag him to the boat. I get some help by the soldier that saved my father, plus one more guy from the boat to get him on. We then set sails and go out on the sea, hoping we can find a place that is safe. Though, one late night where the captain is nearly fallen asleep, we suddenly hit something and then everything goes black.
When I wake up, I see we have hit land. Ural Mountains. Though, I can see that some of the people that was on the boat, was dead. Corpses was everywhere from the wreck. Though I saw some people missing. One soldier, my father, and the guy who helped us. I didn’t know if this place was safe, so I checked if the dead soldier still had a gun or a weapon on him. I found a handgun with a couple of magazines for it. Hoped it worked since it has been in water. I then set off to look for the missing people. I set of to look for my father.

I hope this is good enough. Took me some time to think of what it should be like. Some of it is ideas actually, I got from zombie games, like The Walking Dead, The Last of Us, and How to Survive.

Steam profile URL:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288108596/

Topic starter Posted : 29/11/2017 8:41 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Cool story +rep.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2017 9:12 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

I have found out that I have forgotten the background story that tells about the character DX

Am I able to type it in the replies?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 7:01 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

I am not sure about that but why not? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 7:03 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Well nice story, just doesnt tell anything about your character o.o" what i can see tho is that your character is a....child apparently?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 3:23 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Well, yes, my character's a child. Teenager to be exact. 15 years old.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 4:39 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

very nice

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/11/2017 6:47 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

I found out that i had Forgotten the Background of my character itself so i will type it here:

"My name is Mathias, though most people call me FoX since it's my favorite animal and i kind of actually act like one sometimes :/ (Even IRL) Anyways, i am 15 years old, so i am a young survivor in this crazy world. I was in a family of six people. My father, my mother, and my 3 sisters. Me and my family are very close to each other and normally helps each other. We have a great Teamwork here 🙂 

I live on a farm with different animals, like horses and chickens, and normally feed them everyday. I also do some other stuff than just being home, i normally also go out hunting with my father. Though, we don't actually kill really, we actually look for the animals that need help, since we've heard that there's alot of people illegally hunting. We once found a deer that was stuck in a snare. We want to help it so we shoot it. Don't worry, it's not bullets, it's sedation, so we can take off the snare and help it. My father have actually trained me pretty well at hunting, so if you need any help hunting "bastards" i'll gladly be your sniper.

I am also trying that type that is pretty friendly. I normally help my school mates and my friends, but i also help people that just needs it. Whatever with who it is, i'm just trying to be a good guy. Though, i wouldn't normally help someone i actually hate. Like that fat bully in my class, Tobias. Fawk him XD He is just trying to play cool and don't think about how it is for others.

I have actually been on a wilderness tour, where we learn how to survive in the wilderness. We learned how to create shelter, tools, a bow, even how to hunt.

I need to finish this now since i gtg so I hope this is enough

- Retarded FoX

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2017 7:54 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Welcome to Whitelist! Stay tuned for launch.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2017 3:00 am
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Nice application 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 5:15 pm
Share: