Notifications
Clear all

RayGmage's Application

RayGmage
(@raygmage)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yeah i speak mostly great in english.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: Because i'm looking for a unique server with a great community and a realistic RP experience.

Do you have a working microphone?: Unfortunately i don't but i type quite fast.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):Yes i've played on Bootleg RP, Pandahut's RP and DarkTwilight RP.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: I was flying to Canada because i wanted to start a new life there. But while we were flying the plane started to get out of control the plane pilots told us not to worry and there was just some issues with the engine. Couple minutes later the planes engine just stopped and full speed we crashed into the water. Me and 3 others survived the plane crashed, we made a makeshift raft out of scrap we found in the plane. It took us 13 days but we finally reached land but i have noticed something is wrong. I had no idea where were we at the time but we were standing in a huge city i knew that far. But there was no life in sight. We went inside a big apartment building and tried to look for some food because everything there was left in the plane we have eaten. We went into apartment and tried to look for something useful we slit up and scouted the whole house. I had to go to the basement after few minutes of walking and trying to find anything that we could use i found a wardrobe i opened it up and a mutant creature thing just jumped at me i grabbed a pocket knife i had found in one of the plane luggages i have found and started stabbing the creature in the scull once it finally had died i started heavy breathing. One i had finally relaxed i heard screams come from upstairs i quickly rushed to see what has happened and i saw one of the survivors from the plane crash dead. His friend told me he was attacked by a "monster". I started to freak out and we quickly left the city after few days of walking we found a camp. It was filled with survivors the guards came up to us and asked us if we were infected and i said no. They did some blood tests on us and told us everything that has happened. 

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/ProfleURLisAlreadyInUse/

Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2018 10:24 am
Share: