Notifications
Clear all

Pugs New Whitelist App

Pugish
(@pugish)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 16 

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes English And Spanish

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I've Always loved the idea of roleplaying as someone who your not and you can express your self any way you want to , I just want to Play/RolePlay With other mature players 

Do you have a working microphone?: yes "Blue SnowBall" 

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes Back When i used to play gmod there was a Serious roleplay Sever Called Santos RP Which you also has to alpply to it to join , Also About 5-6 Months ago the old whitelist sever i used to play 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:  Hello my name is John Adams ,I’m here to tell you the story of how I got in to this mess , For the summer my parents send me and my brother Cris Adams to my uncles cabin it was a weird Place he had , but in the back was the living courters, we had to work for my uncle and that’s were we meet Franky  , he was a pretty nice and chill guy at work but after work he would go to this bar since his 21 in chernarus your allowed to drink alcohol at 21 , keep in mind I’m 16 and my brother is 14 , the towns were small and not to big so that’s why my uncle lived in the woods he took us out in the deep woods to hunt with a bow and a rifle With a simple 8x scope but my brother didn’t like it , so my uncle gave him a revolver and then .! This guy... walked up he look very  injured and he had a bit mark....on his hand and then I yelled at him “ are you ok sir..? “ he just Moaned and a he said something like a growl and my brother said “ what the actual fuck “ he came up and bit my uncle in the neck “ Holy fucking shit I...I... can’t believe it “ my brother came up and shoot them both in the head , I looked at my brother and I was shocked , “ we just lost our uncle “ we have no one else “ F..F...Fuck I see more of those things coming “ my brother said. “ Le..Lets FUCKING RUN “  

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pugish/

Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2017 1:57 am
Aronax
(@aronax)
Estimable Member Customer

+Rep but this story is very short man, better work to improve it =]]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2017 5:08 am
Share: