Notifications
Clear all

Please rate from 10

Nomas
(@nomas)
Eminent Member

How old are you?: 17 years old

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes, I am in both voice and writing !

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I am already whitelisted I am just applying for a new character but just incase :
I want to join a community that follow the rules and have the same passion that I have to play the game and take it seriously not just like "getting robed and attack to kill forgetting his life) I want to play with a community that follow the rules and make you feel like this is a real life or another world not just a game! 

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, and I use it all the time!

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Yes, I had a lot more since the last time I applied and I will tell you as much as I can :3 : (most of the stories can be confirmed if needed)
1- Chernarus LN Pub :

I played a lot of time on the public server and roleplayed with my friends I was roleplaying as a hunter!

2- Chernarus LN WL :

I played on whitelist too my character called Van Wilder he was a 17 years old teenager who left the school to work with his father on the mechanic workshop they own, when I reached to Chernarus coasts I knew that I was alone and I have to do what ever it takes to survive, after all it is the human nature that force us to do anything to survive on this world on my first days I was alone I made a little camp a little bit up of Balota Military camp, once I came back home and found out that there was 2 guys around the Military camp I was watching from far through my binoculars they spotted me cause I got too close they didn't really care that I was around, I went down to them and said hey, they seemed nice and we set for a minute around and we talked I gave them some fuel cause they were looking for some, and I had a lot, anyway after like 2 days I meet one of them again which is the guy called "Cole" he was searching for guns and ammunition, I noticed that he know how to use guns and know a lot about them so I asked him would learn me how to use weapons and I will give you some ammunition and 2 guns you choose from what I have -(I had a lot of guns but I didn't know what was good and what was bad)- he said show me your guns , and when I showed him my guns box he got hyped and picked up that Honeybadger and said I will take this and teach you what I can , he also take 2 military drums and 3 low ranger caliber ammunition box, on the first day he taught me how to reload and change fire mod , on the next 4 days he was teaching me how to aim and shoot correctly and he even taught me a bit about attachments, during that time me and him became friends I used to visit him everyday or he visit me, and we go search together, I think he was a builder from some kind, because he had a lot of building skills, he even helped me build a little house for my self, when I got a house I started growing my own food and gathering my water by my self, and I also meet that other guy "Mathias" many times , we didn't really meet a lot and he preferred to be alone we searched together only a couple of times, all tho he was a really nice guy, he is younger than me like 15 or 16 I can say, he is a son of a farmer and he had a very good skills at hunting but he always messed something I think it is because all of his family died when the doom day came ,Cole was on 20s, we had a great time there until the Whitelist got closed to revamp !

3-Kruxz Life RP :

I was a police sheriff there and I leaded the police , I used to rule the cities until this gang -Lonewolf- came out , they caused me a lot of problems , they sold drugs , they kidnapped people, and they even attacked the police stations, I couldn't fight them specially that a lot of police officers left their job to join them so I made a deal with the mafia leader (godfather) and he helped me for protection , yeah I needed to do that and also I needed the PMC help which is (Private Military Company) they helped me for some money and some personal issues with the lonewolf gang after we finished the lonewolf gang and killed the leader I started my own organization (yeah, I am not a good cop but I am not a bad one either) I called it Scorpion 7 the PMC became my allies and the Mafia Leader was under my control, no one knew about Scorpion 7 until some one betrayed us and told the public about us, well the public went mad when they first heard but when they remember what we did they didn't really care since we are the ones who made the streets safe again and most of them supported us we was just a step away from becoming an official Job/Faction on the server until the shutdown came :\ and they wiped the map and everything and started again and that is where I left to another server!

4- Krunx Life RP :
this server is owned by the same guy who owned Kruxz Life RP but he changed his name and started a new server, anyway I was a police cadet but this time I was a bad cop, no one caught me since I choose my costumers carefully I made hundreds of thousands in no time but some day that stupid costumer, the police caught him with the packages and they let him free because he gave them name and evidences ... I was done , I knew that luckily I used my money and protected my self for a while but I wasn't survived when the S.W.A.T team suddenly approached my house and they take me down welp it was fun time but everything comes to an end I was jailed for 2 days IRL since I did a lot of crimes after that I had to start again from 0 but the server got closed again since the owner PC broke!

5- Javelin Vietnam RP : 

this is a war RP server about the Vietnam era , I played as a US soldier and got promoted to Corporal on my first day since I was the reason of wining the event, after that I joined the 1st CD (First Calvary Division) which is the helicopters pilots division, I was the SIC there (Second In Command) but I didn't get any more promotions and so any other member of the 1st CD since no one care about what we do and they think we are almost useless all tho we are a very important part of the battle since we do most of the transport missions, and I did 4 extracting mission from the middle of an enemy territory, 3 of those missions were under heavy fire of the enemy AAs (Anti Aircraft) I almost got shot down on the last missions but the USNAF came just in time to take them out unfortunately, we lost PFC Scorpion (Yeah the same scorpion that got banned) they caught him and executed him the next day live on TV, me and some brothers in the USNAF did a heavy airstrikes and attacks on the NVA HQ we take out all the vehicles even the ones in the hangers we left nothing behind us, in that time war got so hot airstrikes in both HQs didn't stop a minute the server even crashed once because of the amount of crashed planes and vehicles that day, suddenly the server stopped after a week for unknown reason and it got closed and they started planning to get it on 4.0!

6- Woodlone Vietnam RP:

I loved war RP more than life RP specially the serious ones, I entered another Vietnam RP when Javelin closed I got accepted on the NVAF/VPAF (Vietnam Airforces) and made my way up to Major rank and got to be the SIC of the VPAF and the TIC of the PAOV (People Army Of Vietnam) most of the time I used to strikes the USA HQ and fight with the USNAF pilots, the VPAF was the worst division for the USA team cause we were the most active players but USNAF also had the Alpha Squadron which was the best of the best and I am not gonna like they were a real deal they take us out we take them out and we kept playing this way until the server got changed to WW2 and I left to another server!

I can tell 3 more experiences on different servers but I think that enough!

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: 

████████████████████████████

Character Appearances:

Hair Color: Black

Skin Color: White

Eyes Color: Black/Blue

Character Information:

Name: Artyom Alekseyevich Chyornyj

Birthday: 31st March 1993

Homeland : Russia

The Story:

Life before the apocalypse: I was 20 years old a year before the apocalypse, I had a job, I was studying engineering in university I love building and creating stuff I think it is because of my father since he was an engineer before he die on a car accident 1 year ago , he was a great man and a better father, he made the man that I am today, I used to work after university to afford my home rent since I live by my self, my mother divorced my father 4 years ago from now, and now she is married to another man, I hate her since that she dumped me and decided to not even look behind her child, anyway when my father died he left me some money and a lot of stuff, but also a great friends of his, those friends took care of me and helped me getting over it and completing my life, I used to work in my father's friend shop, he was a gun shop owner, I used to work there for 5 hours per day after university, it wasn't a lot but I also needed to work at a bar on the night for 4 more hours so I can get money to live, during my time working on the gun shop I wasn't who sell stuff, I was the guy who clean the place and keep everything on its place, he learned me how to use a couple, specially pistols , I wasn't that much of a shooter at all I needed a lot of training and bullets worth money so I didn't really focus that much on it, I used to go to his range 1 time per week on weekends,I learned how to reload some weapons and shoot others, he made me shoot a damn heavy sniper once, I don't know how to use those stuff at all , when I fired it, I felt like if my shoulder is gone, and I fall in pain, yeah , he and his friend laughed hard as fuck, he helped me get up and I started laughing too in a minute it was a funny experiment, any way I am on my final year on the university only 5 months left and I am graduate..... . Now I am Graduated and I am working as a worker/builder on a company named CLB I though that my luck finally started getting better but as always I was wrong, and here we go to where it all begins !

The day that it all begin : Some call it the doom day other call it the apocalypse, it has been given a lot of names, anyway I was coming back from work by the metro , when I went out there was some people walking in a weird way and suddenly they attacked someone, they started eating him... all people started running away and some of those creatures started following me I started running as hell, I went down to the metro and got into it, the amount of people who were in was huge, and people starting pushing the doors , the metro started moving  luckily the metro system in Moscow was so huge  the metro suddenly stopped in Polis station (not Police) and Military were everywhere they didn't allow anyone to get out of the metro before scanning him they scanned me and they let me out after getting crashed for liked 40 min in there just waiting for my turn, when we got out they sent us in another metro to a place called D6 it was like and underground bunker or something we stayed there for a while in the first week people were coming in huge numbers, but after that numbers started get so low and only a few survivors are coming per 2 or 3 days and in 2 weeks almost no one is coming . we realized that D6 is a military bunker, it had a lot of weapons, food, and medicine, we stayed there for 22 days after that they started moving people to another stations, look like the military was cleaning the metro since the beginning of the infection they sent each person to a station and they asked about skills of each person so they can use people when they asked me, I told them that I am an engineer and I know how to use weapons, they allowed me to stay at section д2 and got permission to go to section в1 I was helping on building air locks all around the metro system, we heard that there was a nuclear explosion near in Moscow region but not on the main city, there was a strong earthquake and we heard the surface reached to a high levels of radiation we built some air locks from what we had of resources and we blocked the enters of the metro only a few points left to get into and out of the place and it was guarded by the Military or what they call them self's "Rangers Of The Order".  3 years since infection it is 2017 now the Rangers is not the only people who is ruling the tunnels now there is bandits, the reds, and the reich things are not being easy specially that there is new kinds of infection like mutated zombies, they are much stronger than the normal infected ones....  after a year the groups of red, reich and rangers started fighting to take the lead of ruling the metro system they used explosive and panzeres the place became so dangerous and I got kicked out of D6 since I am not a soldier I decided to leave to (new map of WL) I heard there is survivors there and they are living on the surface not like us ..... living like rats on the metro, but ofcorse before I live I went to see Hunter, my best friend , I talked with him and he said he will come with me since I am his only family too.

We left the metro to the surface by a secret tunnel, but there was something wrong with this tunnel , I don't know what is it, I saw flashbacks of what happen on it, I heard the sound of people who died here, I saw things and heard things that should not be ..... we made our way out and I wished to never pass by this tunnel again .... we used gasmaskes on the surface cause of the radiation , in 2 days we made our way out of Moscow and started moving to (New map name) , it take us 29 day to reach there, we used the train track and a manually cart the old ones and we started moving we passed by many cities of Russia, and there was no sound of life on them.

Finally we are there on (new map name), we didn't meet anyone yet but there was something alive for sure, there was fire barrels on the city and we got a message through the radio and it said that there is some survivors on (location on the map) and we started making our way there in hope to see any shape of human life.

The story is based on Metro Redux 2033 

Steam profile URL:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/NomasX/  

Topic starter Posted : 13/06/2018 9:33 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I rate 0 for ruining the image of one of my favorite franchises with this shit

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2018 9:51 am
Nomas
(@nomas)
Eminent Member

I will just ignore your rate since you are the one who denied my application after getting accepted already and the reason was 2 grammars mistakes and using the same words many times -_-

also I ruin nothing I just used a little bit of a story so stop trying to cause more hate for me please !

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/06/2018 10:21 am
Nomas
(@nomas)
Eminent Member

Basically my skills are :
Building

using some guns and that is it other of driving for sure

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/06/2018 10:26 am
Nomas
(@nomas)
Eminent Member

btw I am still making the story and I will be happy if you guys gave me some suggestions 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/06/2018 10:43 am
Rosa
 Rosa
(@rosa)
Trusted Member Customer

I was doing a kinda funny experiment where I marked out everything that was related to weaponry and tell you the word count after that; however, I stopped after I read this

"I told them that I am an engineer and I know how to use weapons"

I don't think this is too well written enough of a character for you to have extreme knowledge in both of those. Yeah, I get that you explained it before hand but I feel like it was terribly written.

How about instead of basing your character around a series you think of something original instead? It's much easier to keep with a plot line and honestly much more fun.

Rating on a scale of the Writing Process

Predraft

Rough Draft

REVISING

Editing

Publishing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/06/2018 3:21 am
Share: