Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Patrick Brobakken - Application

patrick4332
(@patrick4332)

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking english?: Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I own a large military roleplay community on Unturned and our main focus is to imply as much roleplay as possible and make sure the players enjoy it. I have been the owner of the community for just over a year now and the roleplay gets better each and every day. A year ago i set up the Nordic community to grant people a roleplay experience that will hopefully induce more people to get involved in roleplay on Unturned instead of just constant PVP and arena. I have been looking for a server on Unturned that separates the PVP hungry from the roleplayers for a while now, It gifts an experience that you can't really find on any other Unturned servers which is mainly why i would like to apply for it.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you have any previous roleplaying experience?:  Yes, I have played many hours on Arma 3 Liferp's, Operations and DayZ exile. I have also learnt a lot of my roleplay experience from DayZ Standalone for example, How to communicate with the many varieties other characters backgrounds and how they got from the start of the apocalypse to where we were speaking at that very moment. It's also very interesting to know other player's backgrounds of their characters and how they managed to survive so long. I've also spent a lot of my time into playing military roleplay servers on Gmod aswell. From what i have experienced and what games i have played over the past year or 2 has really built me up to a proper roleplayer when it comes to DayZ related things.

Character Background:

Name: Patrick Brobakken

Skills/Expertise: Archery & Hunting

It was winter in Norway, My dad would take me to hunt rodents in the pine forest near our town every weekend, Once i had gone hunting with him enough he taught me how to use a long bow, Eventually i got good enough to compete in the Olympics for Norway and i got a gold medal, I had achieved what i wanted to achieve throughout my teenage life, The first person i went to was my father he was never so proud of me in his life, Tears were shed. I didn't know who else to talk to seeing as though i only went to primary school, At least i still had my dad at my side all the time. One day we travelled hours to get my advanced compound bow, I treated it like it was my right arm. One day me and my father went out hunting and we went to the old abandoned hunting mast. Once we go in there we realised that it was about to fall apart, There was a stereo still somehow working, We kept changing the channels until we found something decent, we listened to that for a while and had some beer we put in the snow so it'd be cool. Once we left the hunting mast, we headed along a  hill to get to the other one for a  better view over the forest, On the way there a tree snapped and brought debris down from the mast along with it, Separating me and my father, I was unconscious and not aware of what happened. I woke up at the bottom of the hill, Ice was floating along the water, I look closer... It was my father floating along the river... I tried my best to get to him but the water was going to give me frostbite. At the time i was too far out to know where i was, I realised there is no time to sorrow. I get my shit together and get a fire going, after several minutes of trying to get a spark. I later start to live and be one with the forest. After months of being one with the forest i decide to look at a nearby town, It was empty and clearly deserted. I looked throughout all the buildings, Didn't find a single piece of life.

As i looked further into the town I hear tin cans getting kicked around, I go to investigate and i find something unnatural and out of this world, It was some severely defected human, I mistakenly stepped on some broken glass, It swung it's head towards me and started to approach me, I ran back into the forest and stuck there until i thought it was safe, Taking all i could from that town. I travelled as far out as i could into the forest, Only seeing wild animals and plant life. Eventually i came across some sort of survivalist camp, I took a peak at it from afar with some binoculars i found in a shed in the middle of the forest. I looked at the entrance and there seemed to be a military checkout. I chose to stick to the forest, I kept travelling and travelling until i found a place to stay...

Topic starter Posted : 05/01/2018 7:58 pm
OWonders
(@owonders)
Eminent Member Customer

This is good 😮

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2018 8:43 pm
patrick4332
(@patrick4332)

Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069136853

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/01/2018 8:46 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

1: A teenage in the Olympics? I don't even think that's allowed, and a gold medal at that? If you want that to slide I'm going to need more information on that part of his life.

2: Not even a search party for y'all? Someone must have known y'alld've been hunting out there so they would've reported y'all missing, especially an Olympics gold medal winner.

3: Speaking of someone what happened to the mother? No explanation on where she went.

Overall this ain't too shabby, but I'd like to see more writing on his early life and to delve deeper into my numbered points. Not much work here needs to be done so I'll give ya only a day cool down. For now though, this is denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2018 1:58 am
Share: