Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Ness's Unturned Whitelist Application

Sheath
(@sheath)
New Member Customer

How old are you?: I am 18

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I speak English as my main language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I wanted to get into a good community of role-players in Unturned as a change of scenery from my hardcore Arma 3 RP with Powerful48 .

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?: I have a lot of role-play experience. I have played on multiple modded RP Unturned servers. Also I do a lot of hardcore Arma 3 military RP so I am more then qualified for any RP encounter.

My Character's name is Jason Formace. He was a survivor on Chernarus when Boris found him. He was stationed as a PMC (Hired Mercenary) at a military base that Boris refueled at on the way back to Chernarus. He had also lost his family to the zeds and Boris asked him if he wanted to join him in his search for a cure. He agreed of course not wanting anyone to be turned into a zed. Helps Boris on his adventures.

Character Traits: A good natured soldier that does his best to keep Boris's temper in check. He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet but if you wrong him expect for him to bring the pain.

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sheath1771/

Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2017 8:54 pm
Powerful48
(@powerful48)

He's one of my friends and I really want to play on the server with him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2017 12:08 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Nice application, accepted!:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:53 am
Share: