Notifications
Clear all

Negans REAL application

Negan
(@negan)
Active Member Customer

I typed the character description out in notedpad but changed it to a more serious one, and copy and pasted the wrong one

How old are you?: 21

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Fluent 

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I want to join the whitelisted roleplay server because it gives me the ability to take my roleplay and my gameplay to the next level. Even on Roleplay severs, people still KoS, grief, and so on. With a WhiteList it gives the added security as we are all there for the same thing, a good community and a good role playing experience.  

Do you have a working microphone?:

yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Not so much on at turned, but I've played 100 hours on steve's roleplaying as negan from the walking dead haha. Previously, games such as Atwar 1000+ hours 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

My name is Negan. It was a saturday night,  I was in the shower, and as I was washing the shampoo out, I heard loud gunshots from across the street. Panicked, I ran outside to see my my neighbor biting somebody. I ran over to help, but he got up and chased me. I ran back inside and locked my door. Panicking, I grabbed my two children, got them ready to leave the house, and grabbed a gun. Thats when I look outside and see my wife standing there - covered in blood. She starts to chase me, but looking around seeing the destruction going on, I knew that wasn't my wife anymore. I pulled out the .44 and emptied it into her head, finally she stopped moving, just laying there. As I went to unlock the car, more two kids were bitten. Right infront of my eyes they turned into these monsters! I didn't want to see them like this, so I shot them both before jumping into my car and drove off. 

I called my brother, and picked him up with his rifles and we drove to a national guard outpost. It was too late, they were already gone, and after losing everything I ever had I was determined to lose no more. So we cleared out the base, and created the savior military complex. 

Steam profile URL: 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/shloah123

Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2017 2:13 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Your Not Negan I'm Negan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 4:59 pm
Negan
(@negan)
Active Member Customer

We are all negan

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2017 7:06 pm
Grimm
(@grimm)
Eminent Member Customer

I'm grimm, just from experience of character stories, they have to be a background that explains in detail (ish) who your character is without you showing us. but do not make a character that you physically cannot portray in game. good everywhere else, but maybe go a little more in depth rather than spending maybe 10 minutes making up some random story that sounds like a bad youtube startup movie.....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2017 10:04 pm
Share: