Notifications
Clear all

My Whitelist Application (ver 3)

Willybh
(@willybh)

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: first language

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: My friends are having a lot of fun on it, so I thought I'd join them.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I played on multiple rp servers with the same friends before

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Matt Middle grew up in Springfield, Illinois, where his dad had a blues band. He followed in his father's footsteps, learning electric guitar and helping with the sound equipment at gigs. He soon found that he enjoyed configuring the sound equipment more than actually playing instruments, and went to school to become a sound engineer. He was hired by the INN to record audio for newscasts and was later sent to Chernarus during the zombie outbreak with a news team. The team sadly succumbed to the zombies, however, and he traveled on his own before being discovered by some other I.N.N. employees who he hadn’t met before. These I.N.N. employees were Terry Smith and Mark Jones, who were sent to a different part of Chernarus and had survived together. They also had found Walter Rosen, a cameraman from a third news team that had also been wiped out except for him.

Steam profile URL:   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092636398/

Thanks!!

Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2017 7:01 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

I can vouch for him, he's a good friend of mine and I recommended that he apply for whitelist. I think he may have been to LARP with us once or twice as well so he has some experience with that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2017 7:03 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

A more in-deph background would've been nice, but it's satisfactory I guess.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2017 7:24 pm
Share: