Notifications
Clear all

my life and the zombie apocalypse

Dachi Ito
(@dachi-ito)
Active Member Customer

How old are you?: 13 Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes I know 100% of english Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: some of my friend are going to join and for me I love role playing with my friends or just anyone and this sever sounds just right for me Do you have a working microphone?: yes I just got a new mic for my b-day and It works really well Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yes I have I played some arma 2 and the is really stricked role play on that game and I also play untuned role play. Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: I was siting at home watching anime and then some one runs past the window coved in blood and go outside and there are these things that look like humans and are all bloody just in case I grab a bat and try to talk to them and they start coming to me and they look like they want to eat me so I smack him with my bat nothing happens so I smack his head and it pops like a balloon and it looks like hes dead. my family left me at home for a week I have no brothers or sisters so They left me all by my self even through i'm only 13 for a week and now this happens I don't know what to do I run inside and grab some stuff and get my mums car go drive its not that hard to drive even through its my first time. Steam profile URL: here you go http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198371225206/

Topic starter Posted : 24/11/2017 3:19 am
Share: