[Solved] My last app

Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

D4 told me if it's good then Do it

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:  I want to join because i like to rp and its fun.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): Used to do minecraft rp for 3 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Vyg19EuwA&t=29s here is a song to get you in the mood

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: Edward Cid was born in Cuba in 1980, His father was a shopkeeper but he was Executed leaving his wife depressed not focusing on Edward.Edward had to be independent for most of his life.His mother then felt bad for all the years she ignored Edward so she sent him to America.Edward had a hard time in America but had a hard time there being harassed for being hispanic. He found a job at S-smart as a Cashier.While there his English improved and he had no more trust issues and he made a friend jose a fellow latino. Him and Edward grew a bond so strong that they thought they were brothers.Jose showed him how to use a magnum but Edward wasn't very into it.Meanwhile Edward was counting the money he made that day a man walked in with a gun and told Edward to put his hands up and to put all the money in a grocery bag . While Edward was puting the money in the grocery bag Jose comes from right behind him and shoots him.The man then turned around and shot Jose in the left arm and Edward grabbed a pair of scissors and stabbed the robber.Jose lost his left arm but he cared that he saved his friend. 

While Edward and jose were walking out of a bar they saw a mysterious man walking funny. Edward and jose tried to ignore him but the man kept getting closer. Jose then threatened him to get away but the man lunged at him. Jose pulled out his magnum and shot the mysterious man.Edward and Jose then started kicking him but as they were doing that a women without a jaw came rushing at them. The lady then jumped on Edward and tried to bite him but Edward swifty kicked her off. Jose pulled out his magnum and  shot the lady in the head and picked up Edward. They turn to the town and they see pepole getting bit and attacked. Edward and Jose quickly run to Jose's truck and quickly get out of town to Jose's home. Jose then went to the keys and jose got his fishing boat and went to Canada to pick up a friend.When he went to Canada he found out that his friend joined the Yukon Rangers. The Yukon Rangers were a group sent by the u.n to protect Scorpion 7 laboratory but they never got the message to stop protecting them.While that was happening  the outbreak broke out in Canada and the soldiers could keep the zombies off Yukon and that's how they got their name . Jose and Edward then joined the Yukon Rangers. Edward and Jose didn't get much training but they were taught how to use a Eaglefire. Edward one day was assigned for lookout during that job he fell asleep.While he was a asleep a group of bandits raided Yukon . Edward woke up a hour after the raid and went back noticing that everything was destroyed he saw his friend Jose died. Edward ran up to the corpse crying over the only friend he ever had. Feeling grief and that he can't go on anymore he grabbed Jose's magnum and tried to kill himself but shot his eye out. He then felt instant regret and tried to patch up the eye. Ounce he did that he looked Yukon before him and started crying and felt this was all his fault.He then grabbed some supplies and walked to whatever it leads him with no purpose of living. 

Edward know's how to use a Eaglefire and a Magnum 

His weakness are that he has depression , he gets flashbacks of Yukon and he is hard to trust other pepole.

His strengths are in close combat and being independent 

Steam profile URL:https: I can't get the steam url onto the the wl app but my it is connected to my discord Deadbrain#6160 

Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2018 5:15 am
PFQ and Ben Markson reacted
Ben Markson
(@ben-markson)
Eminent Member Customer

Nice

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/03/2018 3:28 pm
Ben Markson reacted
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2018 8:57 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2018 12:04 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2018 6:41 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

my last bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 7:04 pm
TheGoatman reacted
acends
(@acends)

BUMP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2018 2:47 am
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Nice application, but maybe describe his appearance, what he looked like, what he couldn't and can do. Otherwise, nice application, hope you get accepted +reputation

Cheers,

Danalby aka William

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2018 5:22 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Nice story and music matches perfectly to it. I wonder how this character will go in Chernarus - or, what's left of it :/

+ Reputation

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2018 8:45 am
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Accepted- From multiple staff members, we think you're ready. Don't mess up again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2018 2:18 am
Share: