Notifications
Clear all

Mike Armstrong

R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

How old are you? 17

Fluent in English?  Yes, live in the United States

Why do i want to join?  i currently play on the Cherno server and the role play aspect of that server has really gone downhill it'd be nice to see some epic settlements and groups formed to provide an excellent Role paly experience. 

Do I have a working microphone? Yes

Any previous RP experience?  I have played SantosRP on GMod, DayzRP, and multiple other Unturned Role Play servers.\

Background:  (This story has 2 characters, my friend is planning on getting whitelisted as well so we can play as a team.  His application is in the works)

Mike Armstrong was an outdoorsy kid, growing up. He would go biking, hiking, hunting, camping, and explore the outdoors all the time with his father. His father 45 years old was an ex-military corporal that has great outdoor knowledge.  Mike and his father Ben would take week long and sometimes even month long canoe adventures into the BWCAW(Boundary waters canoe area wilderness) in northern Minnesota.  where his father taught him all about the outdoors, how to build structures to spend the cold nights in, how to start a fire using only a bow drill and some tinder, and most importantly how to get food.  His father taught him the art of setting snares and traps with the bare minimal of supplies. He taught him what kinds of berries to eat and the berries that were poisonous and shouldn't be eaten.

Once Mike turned 18 him and his father decided to start researching the ultimate outdoors adventure into the Russian wilderness. They spent all winter studying the environment, animals, plant, and what they would need to bring in order to supply themselves for this ultimate adventure. Their supplies consisted of: 2 backpacks, a pot and pan, two 30-6 hunting rifles with plenty of ammunition, two 9MM handguns, 200ft of rope, flashlights with extra batteries, extra clothing, an axe, two gut knives, and some simple medical supplies.  When that next summer finally came they bought two plane tickets and flew into Balota International Airport and they set off on their adventure.  Mike and Ben were in the wilderness having the time of their lives and surviving mostly off the land for over 2 months when all of a sudden a wild hog came out of nowhere and decided to charge through their camp, Ben trying to stop the hog from destroying everything tried to scare the hog off but was struck in the right leg shattering the bones in his leg.

Mike and ben were 2kilometes from the nearest hospital in Zelenagorsk but that was their only chance.  Mike struggled for 8 days helping Ben make it to the hospital, when they finally reached Zelenagorsk they came to find it completely abandoned with nobody in sight.  They made their way into the hospital and found some of the remaining medical supplies that were left to fix Bens broken leg.  They hid out in the hospital for about 2 weeks until Bens leg was mostly healed.  When they were about to leave the hospital they spotted the first person they had seen in over 2 months, this person did not seem normal..... 

(If my friend doesn't get whitelist assume Ben Armstrong bled out at the hospital and Mike will have to survive alone)

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198389588112/

Topic starter Posted : 03/08/2017 7:35 pm
Share: