matts application fixed

matt
 matt
(@matt)

How old are you?:

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:

Yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted role playing community?:

Russia and Chernarus got to be too much KOS and rdm and I want a real zombie apocalyptic roleplay experience.  And i would love to be apart of this server and i haven't broke any rules that i know of

Do you have a working microphone?:

nein

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Yes, ARMA 2, ARMA 3 RP, Garry's Mod .

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Name- matt bren

Nickname- matt  (What he usually goes by.)

Age-17

Backstory- leader of a drug cartel in Chernarus

when the outbreak happened  he used it as a chance to get rich he Has a decent  experience with guns and hiding. Learned to do this because of all the gang wars he's been in. Usually wears a pilot coat, jeans, and carries around a baseball bat. Ran from the cops a lot so he is very quick. not much of a people person. But doesn't want to be alone forever.

Steam id/account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126598558/

Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 9:39 pm
matt
 matt
(@matt)

How old are you?:

Yes

Russia and Chernarus got to be too much KOS and rdm and I want a real zombie apocalyptic roleplay experience.  And i would love to be apart of this server and i haven't broke any rules that i know of

nein

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Name- matt bren

Age-17

when the outbreak happened  he used it as a chance to get rich he Has a decent  experience with guns and hiding. Learned to do this because of all the gang wars he's been in. Usually wears a pilot coat, jeans, and carries around a baseball bat. Ran from the cops a lot so he is very quick. not much of a people person. But doesn't want to be alone forever.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 9:40 pm
matt
 matt
(@matt)

How old are you?:

Yes

nein

Name- matt bren

Age-17

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 9:40 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hey Matt, unfortunately your application has been declined. I have made this decision because you pinged @staff and @owner about reviewing your application. In my opinion this proves that your not mature enough to wait for us to have the time to do it. As this is a small warning you may repost the application in 48 hours(2  days). Thanks for your cooperation, any issues pm me in Discord.

-Ninjas

He was a coward. Being strong, not giving up. That was just his place to hide. He pushed away the pain so hard, he
disconnected himself from the person he loved the most. Sometimes when you win, you lose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 10:17 pm
matt
 matt
(@matt)

wut ever my brother did that will just repost in 2 days cry

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2017 4:12 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

If you decide to repost in 2 days after having your application denied, you will be banned from the forums- That's an incredibly rude way to respond to a staff's decision.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 5:28 am
matt reacted
matt
 matt
(@matt)

i am very sorry for my rude ness nylexs and completly understand your why you said this

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 2:34 pm
matt
 matt
(@matt)

How old are you?:

Yes

Russia and Chernarus got to be too much KOS and rdm and I want a real zombie apocalyptic roleplay experience.  And i would love to be apart of this server and i haven't broke any rules that i know of

nein

Name- matt bren

Age-17

Backstory- leader of a drug cartel in Chernarus

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 7:58 pm
matt
 matt
(@matt)

How old are you?:

Yes

Russia and Chernarus got to be too much KOS and rdm and I want a real zombie apocalyptic roleplay experience.  And i would love to be apart of this server and i haven't broke any rules that i know of

nein

Name- matt bren

Age-17

Backstory- leader of a drug cartel in Chernarus 

he became leader of the drug cartel after his dad the leader of the cartel died from doing durgs soon after that the  outbreak happened  and he used it as a chance to get rich he Has a decent  experience with guns and hiding. Learned to do this because of all the gang wars he's been in. Usually wears a pilot coat, jeans, and carries around a baseball bat. Ran from the cops a lot so he is very quick. not much of a people person. But doesn't want to be alone forever.

Steam id/account  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198126598558/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2017 8:16 pm
Share: