Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Mason Zykolovic (NovaToxic) Application

NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?: 16

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Yes, English is my first language.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?:

I really despise KOSers and trollers in other servers and generally the bad community of them and want to join an RP server that is full of nice people that I can enjoy roleplaying with. I also enjoy roleplaying as it gives awesome experiences and is generally fun.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, my microphone is functional

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):

Yes, I used to and loved to roleplay on ROBLOX on the game After the Flash with a faction by the name of CDF. I really enjoyed it and would like to experience that fun in Unturned.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:

Mason Zykolovic - A British Citizen with an English mum and Russian Dad. He lived and worked on a farm which was owned by his mother, who inherited it from her parents. As Mason worked on the farm, he was not dependent on urban life including supermarkets and office jobs, and this is why he was able to survive and thrive in the apocalypse that he was introduced to. After a recent divorce, his Dad went back to his homeland of Russia and Mason was visiting him. He had planned this visit 2 weeks in advance, and little did he know the infection started and was spreading to his Dad's area, and communications with him were none existent. When Mason landed, he headed to Chernarus, where his Dad lives, in his black Roadster and was greeted with an abandoned town with flaming and destroyed cars along the road, smashed windows of trashed houses, and the worst was a moan of a green, slouching, hunk of rotting meat. There were many of them, limping towards him in his car. Mason kept driving down the wrecked road and heard a scream of a woman to his left, and saw one of the rotting creatures ripping apart the woman. Mason sat there static, petrified at what he just witnessed, and when he broke out of his " 'nam flashback" slammed down on the gas, with the only thing on his mind of: "Where's my dad and is he okay?". Mason sped towards the address of his Dad in Petrovka, and found the town was in a similar state than the one he arrived in. He drove up to his Dad's house, and found the house's windows and door had been barricaded. Mason jumped out of his car and shouted "DAD!? DAD ARE YOU IN THERE!?". A quiet reply of "Mason?" could be heard from inside the house. Shortly after, a window was broken and smashed through from the inside by Mason's dad. Mason darted towards the smashed window and vaulted in. When Mason was settled down, his dad briefed him about what had happened, that a deadly virus had spread around Russia and that it was incurable and is spread by a bite of a "zombie", and was possibly too late and too risky to go back. They survived on the leftovers of Mason's Dad's house and the loot of Petrovka. Mason, with the farming knowledge he had back in England, started to farm in the back garden as they needed a sustainable source of food. However, one day when they were off to loot a building in Petrovka, a zombie came from around a corner and grabbed Mason's dad and ripped a hole in his neck with its teeth. Mason screamed "DAD!!" as he watched helplessly as his dad was being torn apart by the zombie. Eventually he sunk a knife into its skull and watched his dad bleed to death. Mason was traumatised ever since and ran away from Petrovka.

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NovaToxic/

Discord: NovaToxic#9563

Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 3:49 am
KrisZ1240
(@kris)
New Member Customer

+2 Really detailed backstory, and it sounds like something straight out of the Walking Dead.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 3:55 am
Watchfulatmoney
(@watchfulatmoney)
Active Member Customer

I actually enjoyed reading that backstory +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 3:37 am
bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

im retarded

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 6:00 am
Spooky
(@spooky)
Active Member Customer

Very good backstory and easy to understand certain things. Hopefully what you said will affect your character during the rp. Overall a very good app +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 7:05 am
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2017 5:12 pm
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2017 7:39 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Neat! +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 10:04 am
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

I like it +1.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 11:54 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I can also say I firmly like this more than the 4th of July I had, we need more farmers on whitelisted so +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2017 6:30 pm
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

Thanks for all your +1s! <3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2017 1:52 am
Gslomvr G
(@gslomvr-g)

Very good backstory+1! Just one slight critique is that one of two of your sentences had too many commas and were a bit long. Apart from that Excellent, not trying to make you feel bad if this is how you take it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 2:45 am
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

I guess it was a bit long, but hey the commas do give you a small break when reading it. Thanks for the feedback

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2017 7:42 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Nice application and notable member of the community, accepted!:) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 7:37 am
Share: