Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Maggen`s Whitelist application.

Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer

How old are you?: I am 15 at the time of me writing this.

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: I am somewhat fluent in English

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I wish to join this whitelisted roleplaying community because i want more of a roleplay feeling than the regular servers. I would love to meet people that are as much into Unturned and RP as i am!

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes i do.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): I played RP on minecraft and like 1 hour on Arma 3 didnt go so well on arma. I have played Nylex servers with SniperXmagic the few times we actually roleplayed it was great and alot of fun.

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: My character is named Steffano, he was a inmate at the local Prison after he got framed by his friend after he had robbed a bank. When the outbreak broke out the prison soon got inected and he got locked in a cell by one of the guards, the guard gave him a revolver has a last chance to survive. Because the guard had to go and help the other guards defend. He broke out of the cell after finding the keys on a dead guard right outside the celldoor. He got out of the prison after the gate had opend after the power had shut down. He is now trying to survive and is looking for a group, he isnt trusted by many but he only means good and he wants to tell his story to the next group and hopefully get taken in.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198228843012/

Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2017 5:28 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Nice application, makes a change from most others, plus you have been a long time player who has a lot of history with the Unturnedroleplay servers, I can vouch for you +1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 5:33 pm
Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer

Thanks D4N love you:P

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2017 5:34 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

+1 although ur a lil racist :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/11/2017 6:19 pm
Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer

Racist you are just sensitive Xd

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2017 6:42 pm
Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer
Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer

My edit is shit and i dont like it imma write a hole new application cuz this has gone to shits.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2017 10:12 am
Fin Richards
(@fin)

not really you could just edit this one 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 2:14 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

You can only edit posts upto 5 mins after being posted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2017 5:03 pm
Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer

OK then this is the applaication.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2017 5:07 pm
Share: