MacX
(@macx)
Active Member Customer

Name : Max 

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:121176959

SteamProfile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202619647

---<<Questions about me>>---

How old are you?: 17

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:Yes,i consider myself a fluent speaker, but not a good writer.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes .

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I want to have fun and find people that know how to have fun.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?:Not really ,  I did not find a good server to play on,but I think I have some experience from real life 🙂

---<<Character background>>---

Name : Max Tomson

Date of birth : 15.03.1993

Place of Birth: Romania ,Mures.

Nationality: American

Former Occupation: Weapon scientist

Religious Beliefs: Atheist

Personality: He likes to help his friends ,he knows how to make good deals,likes to play with long range weapons and he's good at strategy .He respects those around him for what they are.

More about Max: Both his parents were math teachers,sadly his mom died when he was 14 and his father was devastated,so he had to learn to to handle himself. He didn't give up and learn as much as he could, he finish college at the age of 21 and got a good job in America as a Weapon scientist . When to virus started to spread he tried to save his father but it was to late .He decided to come to Chernarus hoping for a better place.

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 12:26 pm
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

Nice application however I must say the background story is a bit unrealistic as weapons scientist how about a salesman at a weapons company informing countries with the products the company can provide them? Maybe you were on a trip to chernarus to give information about a new weapon that you are trying to sell to the military of chernarus. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 1:22 pm
MacX reacted
MacX
 MacX
(@macx)
Active Member Customer

i like that alot

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 1:33 pm
Wolf8
(@wolf8)
Eminent Member

Romanian huh ? Well i'm Romanian aswell NIve app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 3:11 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

We have a Romanian staff member y'know. Also as for this application I'm sorry I'll have to deny you for now because there simply is not enough information presented about the character. Early family life, actual family life, any sort of detail about him is nonexistent. I'll also kindly ask you to please choose a different profession, which should be easy seeing you haven't really written about it or invested it in your character's story at all. Have a lovely rest of your day. -P.F.Q

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 3:41 pm
Share: