Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] LoffaTofflan's whitelist application

LoffaTofflan
(@loffatofflan)

👍 LoffaTofflan's whitelist application 👍

Name: Hugo   Steam name: LoffaTofflan

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:: Yes, I live in Sweden so I've learnt English in school for around 7 years now.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleyplaying community?: The biggest issue I've had with finding good new servers is that there is people who doesn't follow the rules or that they just KOSing all the time. I want and hope that I get the "roleplay experience" that i haven't got from all other servers that are non whitelisted.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience?: Yes, but only on non whitelisted servers.

Steam:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198251558894

🌹 __________Character Background__________🌹 

Name: Bobby Dawson

Birth: Bobby was born in Sweden 

Work before the apocalypse: Mechanic

Appearence and personality: Bobby has red/orange hair and alwaysa smile on his face. He is very loyal and is really friendly, he will often help people an he holds his promises. But if you betray him he will become your enemy.

🌺 __________The backgrouns story__________🌺 

Bobby grew up on a little farm in Sweden with his brother. They lived ther with there lonely dad. Bobby's dad had toled him everything abot life on the farm so he knew how to survive on the land. He knew alot about the machines there, especially the quads and the tractors. He knew every little bit in them. Thats why he got the job as a mechanic. He didn't get much payment from it, it was barley enough. One day his brother passed away and that hit him hard. He didn't know what to do, he was so heart broken. He though that he could atleast put his ashes somewhere beautiful. Then he remebered that his brother loved Moscow, so, with the little money he had earned at the mechanic shop, he bought a fly ticket to Moscow. When he finally came there he couldn't find anyone in the capital. It was quiet. Super quiet. he whent to the gas station that he could see short from there. When he got in he saw a man behind the counter. The helpful person Bobby is asked if something was wrong. When he asked the guy turned around and Bobby could clearly see that he was a zombie. He though that he looked like the zombie movies he had watched but ten times worse. Bobby started running out in the middle of the road. When he turned around he saw more and more zombies running after him. It was that moment he understanded. It was an apocalypse...

This is a remake of my bad first application so hope you liked it. I would relly whant to play on the server. Thnx!!!

Topic starter Posted : 12/03/2018 4:38 pm
LoffaTofflan reacted
LoffaTofflan
(@loffatofflan)

bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2018 10:51 am
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

It seems you are really interested to join the Whitelisted server only your spelling mistakes are killing it. Also your grammar isn't correct saying for example: "He didn't get much payment from it, it was barley enough." should be around "He didn't receive a large payment, fortunately it was barely enough to make a living out of it."

Extending your sentences can really improve your application. Try to improve your grammar and your spelling and you will do fine.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 10:58 am
LoffaTofflan
(@loffatofflan)

Well sorry for my bad grammar but thanks for your advice!  ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2018 1:37 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I could trial and error this application but I like your format and I believe you've got a general sense of your character. I will accept this hesitantly. I will link you the rules so you may look them over and understand we have a low tolerance for rule breakers. It would also do you well to read Opti's guide to roleplay so you understand what quality we expect from you on the server.

Rules:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1/

Opti's guide to roleplay:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 7:51 pm
Share: