Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] KarrotKake Application second attempt

KarrotKake
(@karrotkake)

How old are you?: 18

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: yes i am

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: because i want to experience a roleplay that is taken serious and follows the rules

Do you have a working microphone?: yes i do have a working microphone.

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!): yes i had roleplay experiences in some rps like life rps and ww2 rps as well but most of them not very serious really. 

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic:  James West, a 23 year old adult that works as a video-game designer. James always wanted to learn how to make video games since he always plays in his computer with his friends, but of course he mostly plays survival games since those were his favorite ones. of course when he was working on a video game that he was designing for some years now he was hearing some screaming, and cars crashing near his neighborhood. James didn't know what was happening really, so what he did was look outside of his house peeking out of the door as he sees people running and...other people eating each other?!, he was terrified on the situation that was happening now, what James did was get his backpack and pack anything important mostly clothes, drinks,  and of course food. James was ready to rush outside but after he did he will grab a knife from the kitchen and hold it tight in his hand for protection, after that he rushes outside trying his best to run away from the chaos that was happening around him and find a safer place away from town and hopefully find other survivors from this Apocalypse. 

Steam Profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098035586/

Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2018 9:12 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I clearly mentioned that you may re-apply in a week. It's not even been 1 day.

This application is denied, re-apply after the remaining 6 days. Also please put more work into your backstory, look at accepted peoples' backstories and try to derive ideas.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2018 11:31 am
KarrotKake
(@karrotkake)

ooooh shiiit right xD sorry next week ill send it then my bad!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/01/2018 3:03 pm
bigflabbydaddy
(@bigflabbydaddy)
Eminent Member

I almost 100% guarantee that you're not 18.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2018 11:47 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

BOI both of you are two year olds

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/01/2018 2:28 am
Share: