Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Justin Sher's Whitelist Application

Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

How old are you?: 15

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?: Very fluent in english.

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I've always had a passion for creating videos, and with videos meant a script and a roleplay server was like a  video but the script never ended. Unturned is'nt a very popular game as it stands currently but there are small amazing communities that roleplay, such as Nordic RP (Military RP) and a few others.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience? (if so we'd love to hear about it!):
I've played around 835 hours on unturned and around 600+ hours is mostly roleplay, me and a bunch of friends used to have a small LAN server and would play every Saturday as if it was real life, pretending to own certain stores and do certain goods and services for each other, unfortunately one of my friends moved away to another country with a different timezone, this made me and 3 other friends quite unhappy and soon the server crumpled and we moved on from each other.

Then I discovered Nordic RP, a military roleplay server and this is where my 600+ hours of roleplay came. It's a custom server with custom mods and map and still runs today! Its probably known for its Nordic Armory mod on the steam workshop. Of course I still play on it today as a film maker. Like you Nylex.
Heres my channel if interested:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI8zSG0PhKMzYevKdRz4r8Q?view_as=subscriber

Character background- Write a background for your character. Talk about how you ended up in the apocalypse and what sort of person your character is- try to keep things realistic: 
(This does have a slimier layout to Fishers)

~Personal Info~

Name: Justin Sher
Date of Birth: 1999
Occupation/Heritage: South Africa, Cape Town
Former Job/Profession: Commercial Pilot

Justin was born in South Africa, in a small town named Cape Town, He lived with both of his parents and enjoyed making model airplanes in his room all day after school. He hated school, he only had a single friend but was always there for him. His name was Andrew and he cared for Justin because his own class bullied him for being a computer nerd who was the Technologies teachers pet. Dispute the issues, he loved to create mods for a game called Poly Siege, Preferably airplane mods, he created all kinds of models like A-10 Warthogs, Apaches and SU-25's, he created all kinds of popular and historical mods for this game and was loved by the online community from it.

One day, when he was modelling his friend, Andrew had come over to his house to tell him urgent news, he was in a deep panic and was struggling for his breath when he entered Justin's room. "Justin! We have to leave now. We have to go far from this place, its no longer safe." said Andrew with a cold lip and a dark, horrified tone. Justin screamed, "WHAT? Why??". "There was an outbreak of an enraged fungi that traveled through the air and could kill a human child in 14 minutes, an Adult.. in 19 minutes..", said Andrew. Justin and Andrew raced out of the house carrying as much food and water as possible and ran for the car. They jumped in and as Andrew was turning on the car, Justin got a glimpse of an infected person turning green and screaming as the person turned into a hideous beast. He was petrified and came up with a plan, a simple one, but not an easy one to do. "Andrew, we have to fly, I just got my commercial pilots license, and it has around 9 hours of flight time, we can go anywhere in a 2500 mile radius...", Andrew looked at Justin as he raced down the highway to the airport, "Chernarus. Its the safest place, its filled with highly military protection, we'll be safe."

As they arrived to the airport Justin raced to the hanger, it was labelel'C24'. As Justin rolled up the door and jumped into the seat, the gauge read a full tank, since Justin was only borrowing the plane and filled it up as a thank you to the previous owner, who was currently laying on the floor about 300 meters across the airfield stone cold. "Let's go! We can make it to Chernarus according to the GPS, its now or never." said Justin. Andrew jumped into the plane and the engine roared. There was no time for taxiing, Justin put the throttle to maximum and raced down and across the field just barely catching the fence on the other side and climbed to 1000 feet. "The plane has emergancy rations for 3 days if we're stranded so don't worry" said Justin.

Around 9 hours later landing at a refuge airport in Chernarus, they were luckily surprised to know that Chernarus was the only country to be safe from the infection. For now.. Andrew and Justin were told to keep windows and doors closed during night to prevent the infection entering, but after only 2 weeks, Andrew was infected and had no choice but to be put to death with a 2.45% chance of survival. Justin was horrified and was in shock. He wouldn't eat or sleep for hours each day. This is the story of how Justin ended up in Chernarus with a 49% chance of death.

Justin's Airplane: (Cessna 208 Caravan)

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JustinSSher/

Notes: Poly Siege isn't a real game. (Encase you were wondering)

Topic starter Posted : 23/03/2018 7:10 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

Ok i messed up the deadly fungi killing you part, was sopposed to say it shutdowns certain parts of the brain

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2018 5:44 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

Bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2018 6:47 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

So my only gripe with this has been lack of character information regarding how he acts, but this was quickly cleared in Discord. There's a few minor issues with this but, there's no point in nickpicking. I'm going to accept you, however reading the rules and understanding them is an absolute must. 

Rules:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/whitelisted-server-rules/rules-2/paged/1/

Opti's Guide to Roleplay:
https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/whitelist-guide-to-rp-from-opti/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2018 10:45 pm
Share: