Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] John Doe's Whitelist application

jackchessell1
(@jackchessell1)
Eminent Member Customer

How old are you?:14

Are you somewhat fluent in speaking English?:yes

Why do you want to join the whitelisted roleplaying community?: I would like a true survival roleplay experience

Do you have a working microphone?:yes

Have you had any previous roleplaying experience yes I have I frequently play on Roleplay servers like Fudgy gaming, elitelupus's server and springs rp

Character background- name John doe Job retired military address 19 maple road family wife name Casandra 2 kids one boy name Jack one girl name Jamie How you arrived at Chernarus : Me and my family were rescued by one of my close friends in the military.  Due to my former military experience I was recruited to help protect any remaining civilians. We were transporting people to a secret military facility located in Cherno Russia. Since I had former military experience I was told classified information.  Apparently There is some unknown Virus spreading across the world. Unfortunately all the information we have is that this virus started in a lab. Once we arrived at this facility everyone began running smoothly until one fateful day. You see in order to keep the facility operational supply runs had to be made every week or so depending on how much food gets used up. It was supposed to be a simple job go in grab the supplies and get out but when we were on our way back we saw smoke that looked like it was coming from the facility but when we arrived it was destroyed. Worst of all who ever attacked the facility took everything ammo weaponry food water all we had left was the ammo and guns we had on us. The next few days were hard since the facility was destroyed we had to travel to a nearby town for shelter we boarded up the windows and assigned shifts to keep watch. 

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123454511/

Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2018 7:43 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Denied, try again in a week. (We don't accept military applications unless you have a wonderful application.) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2018 1:30 am
Share: